I didn't know that - thank you. They are still exceptionally thirsty - let's see what happens after this last watering.

I find this works for most cultivars especially autos as they like to grow in there own time. It's a great signal for clones, I've got a cut that bang on week 9 will stop drinking if its been a good run.
Study all aspects of finished plant and you soon realise there are far more tale tale signs that it's finishing than just the tricombs going cloudy or amber.

giphy (3).gif

Hello all got a new smoke gadget today its a Budbomb i must say it is a very good pipe very well made nice solid and under £20
IMG_20220626_205508.jpg
IMG_20220626_205738.jpg

you put the core in the freezer for 10 mins or so you dont have to but it makes the smoke nice and cool so you can rip the shit out of it without coughing nice and it has a nice taste when you slow pull through it you get about 6 hits from one bowl and it gets you high as fck
Happy toking you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Hello all got a new smoke gadget today its a Budbomb i must say it is a very good pipe very well made nice solid and under £20
View attachment 1477998View attachment 1478000
you put the core in the freezer for 10 mins or so you dont have to but it makes the smoke nice and cool so you can rip the shit out of it without coughing nice and it has a nice taste when you slow pull through it you get about 6 hits from one bowl and it gets you high as fck
Gimme. :jointman:

It’s all my mate uses as he doesn’t smoke cigarettes or tobacco, dells right best to put the core in the freezer/fridge otherwise your lungs end up battered. Lol plus he can’t roll for love nor money ahahahaha

Very curious device. What is the easiest way to roll smaller joints, up to the size of Amsterdam cone? I see many portable machines for tobacco online.

Yay - in right old fashioned British Summer time, my strawberries are coming through thick and fast.
So what is a man to do - Make cannaJam.

Made it yesterday morning and got carried away and tried some on a canna biscuit (definitely was not a cookie), bloody glorious it was - knockled my sideways a touch but in a jolly way.

After searching I could not find any recipes, so I thought how hard can it be!

Step 1 - make RSO. Usual steps here - I use my trusted Rice maker these days and it works a charm.
Step 2 - add strawberries to the oil that has just been made in the rice maker
Step 3 - add unholy amounts of sugar and a squeeze of lemon
Step 4 - add some 'made earlier' cannabutter to give it a silky smooth finish
Step 5 - allow to cool in the jar
Step 6 - enjoy but be careful, it was incredibly strong :pass:

To be fair, being the greedy blighter that I am - I squeezed a couple of the 1ml syringes of oil in as well to make sure it worked, the word cockwomble sprung to mind about an hour after the jam and biscuit. :rofl:

5D5BF8BE-B7BA-4A67-B395-C064CAA354B0.jpeg
01887D30-71FA-47CD-BB76-D2640528DE7E.jpeg
C2770C27-9B15-456C-8374-35DAF862A7D7.jpeg

Take care all
Z

Yay - in right old fashioned British Summer time, my strawberries are coming through thick and fast.
So what is a man to do - Make cannaJam.

Made it yesterday morning and got carried away and tried some on a canna biscuit (definitely was not a cookie), bloody glorious it was - knockled my sideways a touch but in a jolly way.

After searching I could not find any recipes, so I thought how hard can it be!

Step 1 - make RSO. Usual steps here - I use my trusted Rice maker these days and it works a charm.
Step 2 - add strawberries to the oil that has just been made in the rice maker
Step 3 - add unholy amounts of sugar and a squeeze of lemon
Step 4 - add some 'made earlier' cannabutter to give it a silky smooth finish
Step 5 - allow to cool in the jar
Step 6 - enjoy but be careful, it was incredibly strong :pass:

To be fair, being the greedy blighter that I am - I squeezed a couple of the 1ml syringes of oil in as well to make sure it worked, the word cockwomble sprung to mind about an hour after the jam and biscuit. :rofl:

View attachment 1478231View attachment 1478232View attachment 1478233

Take care all
Z
That's how Bob Marley likes his weed , with "jamin" :rofl:

Back