In the washing machine you say, now that is something to seriously consider. I use fabric pot (roots) done me proud so far but they do get resl dirty.
Hello yea they clean up nice just like brand new I would never go back to fabric they are well put together and strong as fck :smoking:

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. UK based in the South. Completely new to growing, later in life too! Hoping to gain some insight, tips and recommendations from the UK crew.
Hello I am down south there are lots of good chaps to help you on here good luck on your future grows

Here are the 3 gallon I just got from the states I think they will grow monster girls
IMG_20220628_153022.jpg

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. UK based in the South. Completely new to growing, later in life too! Hoping to gain some insight, tips and recommendations from the UK crew.
nice to meet you matt also good afternoon @DeanOnAuto @Dell boy

what you growing at the min del
Hello st i am growing in 2 gallon pots predator, ,slaughted lamb, ogreberry, Fast and vast, 2ltr pots sticky fingers, moon rocks, bcn crit, blue son of sawney, kosheir cake, Train wreck
i do like a variety in the growdrobe :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back