Some where in the deep darkest parts of the fields of Avalon we are one week away from the chop.
Dark Ghost Train on the left, Sour G (gg4 bx1 pheno) on the right.

20220627_180455.jpg

Some where in the deep darkest parts of the fields of Avalon we are one week away from the chop.
Dark Ghost Train on the left, Sour G (gg4 bx1 pheno) on the right.

View attachment 1478411
looking rather tasty in there Slater - very nice indeedy

Rain Science bags now available, I've been wanting some for a while. :jointman:

Hello did you manage to order from them as when you ring no one picks up i tried last year and same no body picks up :thumbsup: thats why i orded from the states there facebook page has nothing put on there since july2021

Last edited:
Hello did you manage to order from them as when you ring no one picks up i tried last year and same no body picks up :thumbsup: thats why i orded from the states there facebook page has nothing put on there since july2021
Thanks for the heads up :toke: , I just put a card order through on the web. It had a secure pay system, so I'll see what and if anything turns up from the potential scammers.:jointman:

Last edited:
Are the Rain Science bags supposed to be the best out the at the moment? What is different to what you would get at the local hydro shop?

Edit - stupid question, they do look rather good

Are the Rain Science bags supposed to be the best out the at the moment? What is different to what you would get at the local hydro shop?

Edit - stupid question, they do look rather good
Hello they are very good hard to over water and the roots get proper air pruned and they dry out nice i would not go back to fabric or plastic well worth there price the root systerm is amazing lots of fibres roots no circling and you can put them in washing machine to clean them

Hello they are very good hard to over water and the roots get proper air pruned and they dry out nice i would not go back to fabric or plastic well worth there price the root systerm is amazing lots of fibres roots no circling and you can put them in washing machine to clean them

In the washing machine you say, now that is something to seriously consider. I use fabric pot (roots) done me proud so far but they do get resl dirty.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. UK based in the South. Completely new to growing, later in life too! Hoping to gain some insight, tips and recommendations from the UK crew.

Good to meet you matt? I'm west country based. Been at this game since 2016 so any help I can give I will. Just tag me the post
Getting a journal up and running is a good start. We can then all follow along as you grow.

Passing the doob
giphy (3).gif

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. UK based in the South. Completely new to growing, later in life too! Hoping to gain some insight, tips and recommendations from the UK crew.
:welcome: You came to the right place and you found a very special corner of AFN, these peeps will help you out and put you right on any grow issues. :toke:

Back