I've just finished bagging up the last few buds from the last grow. I ended up with 14.5z combined dry weight from the Jack Herer and Auto Extreme, each in 19litre self watering pots. I'm pleased with that result from 240W of light in a 2x4.

If I were to accommodate an additional pot in the same space how much of an effect would this have on the potential yield. I'm thinking I might gain the odd ounce with three plants, however the other two girls having less grow space, would be smaller in stature.
@DeanOnAuto I didnt know such yield was possible from Autos. Manufacturer of white widow strain I have claims "up to 50 gram per plant", meaning max in perfect scenario. Please share your formula.

@DeanOnAuto I didnt know such yield was possible from Autos. Manufacturer of white widow strain I have claims "up to 50 gram per plant", meaning max in perfect scenario. Please share your formula.
There's no real formula, I use the @Autobeast method, check his tutorial out here and sow your seeds according to the Lunar calendar.

I wouldn't take much notice of the spill for yields and cultivating time from the data sheets, they always take longer and often produce more than stated. It's the classic under promise, over delivery routine....

Last edited:
these autos nowadays bro you can get as much as some photo varients I normally don't get less than 3 oz min of any plant and double that on some and I grow in autopots mostly

these autos nowadays bro you can get as much as some photo varients I normally don't get less than 3 oz min of any plant and double that on some and I grow in autopots mostly
I would agree 3 oz seems to be an average yield for most my autos and one even got 7

I would agree 3 oz seems to be an average yield for most my autos and one even got 7
Thanks @DeanOnAuto and @St. Tom

I need everyones opinion on how to best complete this first grow.
I have 4 weeks between now and leaving on the 21st July for 5 weeks, so probably no time to wait until all flowers are perfect, hang and dry them slowly for 2 weeks then cure for another couple etc. Somewhere I will need to rush and cut corners.
White widows will start week 10 since sprouting in 3 days, but they are just filling up now, somewhat unevenly. Buds are covered in dense long pistils, it is hard to see trichomes. Defentely not close to being ready yet. Regardless of their state, I wonder if I should trigger the last stage by flushing with Dragon Force for a week, which will give me 2 weeks for dry cutting and a week for curing? Or perhaps letting buds mature for another week, then flush with DF and wet cut + cure all in two weeks? Something will have to give here.

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_150514-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220619_150514-01.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 18

I have 4 weeks between now and leaving on the 21st July for 5 weeks, so probably no time to wait until all flowers are perfect, hang and dry them slowly for 2 weeks then cure for another couple etc. Somewhere I will need to rush and cut corners.
White widows will start week 10 since sprouting in 3 days, but they are just filling up now, somewhat unevenly. Buds are covered in dense long pistils, it is hard to see trichomes. Defentely not close to being ready yet. Regardless of their state, I wonder if I should trigger the last stage by flushing with Dragon Force for a week, which will give me 2 weeks for dry cutting and a week for curing? Or perhaps letting buds mature for another week, then flush with DF and wet cut + cure all in two weeks? Something will have to give here.
No way hard going,
yeah I would probably do wat you are talking about

I've only experience with Autos and to the best of my knowledge you can't really speed them up, they're ready when they're ready or you chop early.:eyebrows:

I've only experience with Autos and to the best of my knowledge you can't really speed them up, they're ready when they're ready or you chop early.:eyebrows:
That's fair. What is the shortest time to dry and cure, if I was to wait for them to mature as much as possible? From what I have gathered it can be done in under three weeks when wet cutting. Maybe someone who tried both methods can correct me.

That's fair. What is the shortest time to dry and cure, if I was to wait for them to mature as much as possible? From what I have gathered it can be done in under three weeks when wet cutting. Maybe someone who tried both methods can correct me.
If you trim the buds wet, no stalk etc, then straight into unwaxed paper bags, maybe 6-7 days until 62% is reached then into Grove bags to cure and store. Leave sealed for 2 weeks min for a decent smoke.

Back