Final pieces of the puzzle landed today. Malic Acid for a super sour coating and Lollipop moulds.
There will be 10 Flavours of sweet all with a sour lemon infused centre. I think the oil itself in the centre would just taste too rank but I'll give it a go.
Using all the bottom buds and possibly pure flower depending what they yield when I chop the Strawberry Pie and Tangie too so they'll technically be Fruit Salads and neither are far away.
My kitchen cupboard is starting to look like a laboratory. A couple test runs without oil and I'll be back to update you all likely in my own thread The Evolution Of AutoDevil is where you'll find most of my updates.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Final pieces of the puzzle landed today. Malic Acid for a super sour coating and Lollipop moulds.
There will be 10 Flavours of sweet all with a sour lemon infused centre. I think the oil itself in the centre would just taste too rank but I'll give it a go.
Using all the bottom buds and possibly pure flower depending what they yield when I chop the Strawberry Pie and Tangie too so they'll technically be Fruit Salads and neither are far away.
My kitchen cupboard is starting to look like a laboratory. A couple test runs without oil and I'll be back to update you all likely in my own thread The Evolution Of AutoDevil is where you'll find most of my updates.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Day 69
Back left @Jean-O straw dog
Back right @RocBudInc the fringe alien cookies cross rocberry
Front right @stan_mephisto northern cheese haze
Front left @Seedstockers_Mischa gorilla glue
Solo in middle @Seedstockers-Mark gelato 41
296218BE-E580-48C2-AFF5-E63188D015C4.jpeg

Straw dog
image.jpg

The fringe
image.jpg

Gorilla glue
image.jpg

Northern cheese haze
image.jpg

Gelato 41 solo
image.jpg

Day 69
Back left @Jean-O straw dog
Back right @RocBudInc the fringe alien cookies cross rocberry
Front right @stan_mephisto northern cheese haze
Front left @Seedstockers_Mischa gorilla glue
Solo in middle @Seedstockers-Mark gelato 41
View attachment 1335372
Straw dogView attachment 1335373
The fringe
View attachment 1335374
Gorilla glue View attachment 1335375
Northern cheese haze
View attachment 1335376
Gelato 41 solo
View attachment 1335377

Top drawer growin my friend :d5: :jointman:

thanks guys @St. Tom @hope2grow @DeanOnAuto for points much appreciated. i strongly advise that you uk peoples try out @Jean-O seeds he has is own seed site the straw dog is @Sawney_bean strawberry kush i sent jean o crossed with mephisto chemdoggin and it smells like refreshers sweets with big kushy giant golf ball nuggs a must try.

thanks guys @St. Tom @hope2grow @DeanOnAuto for points much appreciated. i strongly advise that you uk peoples try out @Jean-O seeds he has is own seed site the straw dog is @Sawney_bean strawberry kush i sent jean o crossed with mephisto chemdoggin and it smells like refreshers sweets with big kushy giant golf ball nuggs a must try.
U can't forget the Dinafem Blue Cheese that's in that mix! Thanks for the rep bud! Feels good having a grower with your skills have kind words about my work!

U can't forget the Dinafem Blue Cheese that's in that mix! Thanks for the rep bud! Feels good having a grower with your skills have kind words about my work!
Sorry how could I forget the blue cheese, I’m gonna try the voodoo f1 next what strains in her?

Back