Dean keep all your bottom bits after it builds up make hash or oil with it also i dont understand why people weigh wet buds is it to give you an idea what you have as im that used to brown bag drying i have a good idea what im going to end up with
I did it once for comparison before and after brown bagging and that gave me the data to then guess the dry weight from then on, I'm pretty accurate with my guesses these days.. I bet your bang on most times by now? :d5:

I did it once for comparison before and after brown bagging and that gave me the data to then guess the dry weight from then on, I'm pretty accurate with my guesses these days.. I bet your bang on most times by now? :d5:
Im a brown bag professional now

Dean keep all your bottom bits after it builds up make hash or oil with it also i dont understand why people weigh wet buds is it to give you an idea what you have as im that used to brown bag drying i have a good idea what im going to end up with
I agree, I find each bag when weighed was about 81g, weighing wet just gives you a guesstimate, you loose roughly half as you know during drying so really pointless :crying: I'll go and retrieve my bag of popcorn and look up some vids on hash making me thinks :toke:

Finally some green back in the tent :bow::eyebrows::smoking:
IMG_20210624_205340_191.jpg

I agree, I find each bag when weighed was about 81g, weighing wet just gives you a guesstimate, you loose roughly half as you know during drying so really pointless :crying: I'll go and retrieve my bag of popcorn and look up some vids on hash making me thinks :toke:
I though they lose 75 pcent i may be wrong though bro also i love using the bags bro i even dry them in my tent on the floor with my lights on without any issues it means i can grow year round and keep my smell in my tent

I though they lose 75 pcent i may be wrong though bro also i love using the bags bro i even dry them in my tent on the floor with my lights on without any issues it means i can grow year round and keep my smell in my tent
I’m gonna have too look into drying In bags. I wet trim and place the bud on a drying rack in a small propagation tent with a fan on it, which has in the past caused issues with maintaining the smell. Plus I’m going back to bottom feeding soon and need the space to put the water butt. Is there much to the method then mate? Or is it just a case of a layer of buds in a brown bag?

Quick question gentlemen...

Do you need to dry and cure your bud if you're making edibles?...

Gone sick and bought a Magical Butter Machine and loads of candy flavours plan is to make boiled sweets with pure oil in the middle.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Back