Is it too late to topp this girl
Day 20
IMG_20210622_204504.jpg
IMG_20210622_202154.jpg

The Chocolate Kush was harvested last night, I started trimming at 8pm and finished around 1am...

88CK.jpg

She had a bit of larf and some popcorn around the bottom which I just binned, in terms of quality bud she didn't disappoint. I managed to line 9 bags for a total of 16.3 ounces.

The Lemon Kix which gave up 13.5z wet trimmed was weighed again before curing in jars for a total of 6.2z.

Last edited:
The Choclate Kushn was harvested last night, I started trimming at 8pm and finished around 1am...

View attachment 1334435

She had a bit of larf and some popcorn around the bottom which I just binned, in terms of quality bud she didn't disappoint. I managed to line 9 bags for a total of 16.3 ounces.

The Lemon Kix which gave up 13.5z wet trimmed was weighed again before curing in jars for a total of 6.2z.
:worship:

The Chocolate Kush was harvested last night, I started trimming at 8pm and finished around 1am...

View attachment 1334435

Good haul mate, average 13 z for 2 plants,
Brilliant
:clapper: :woohoo1::clapper:

View attachment 1334435

Dean keep all your bottom bits after it builds up make hash or oil with it also i dont understand why people weigh wet buds is it to give you an idea what you have as im that used to brown bag drying i have a good idea what im going to end up with

Back