I though they lose 75 pcent i may be wrong though bro also i love using the bags bro i even dry them in my tent on the floor with my lights on without any issues it means i can grow year round and keep my smell in my tent
Do you have some secrets to share on your drying method @St. Tom I hang mine upside down until branches snap then lay on a drying net but if a Veteran like yourself uses brown bags I might have to give it a go with the Tangie or Strawberry Pie thought of drying in my tent where the carbon filter is sounds awesome.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Quick question gentlemen...

Do you need to dry and cure your bud if you're making edibles?...

Gone sick and bought a Magical Butter Machine and loads of candy flavours plan is to make boiled sweets with pure oil in the middle.

Happy Growing Gang
The most important bit is decarbing to remove the a from thca... I've only made butter with dry ground up buds and trim I didn't cure them. I'm not a fan of edibles but I'm going to make some alcohol tincture at some point...
Does the magical butter machine do the decarbing bit for you... That would be good... I ruined quite a bit of good bud trying to get the decarb right.... And oven tray of black dust is quite an upsetting sight :toke: :crying:

No sadly it doesn't decarb for you the Nebulizer is £160 that does the decarb for you.

I made RSO with my last batch and smeared it on my smokes them rolled them in Kief. It was fantastic.

I'm not big into edibles never had one that hit the spot so gonna do them myself instead. I want boiled sweets with pure RSO in the middle.

Decarb in the oven is 120 degrees Celsius or 230 Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes depending if fan assisted. I got a temp lazer gadget and a candy thermometer for my pan but I don't want to have to dry and cure if I can just smash it all in straight from chop wanna sling all the popcorn and larf into the oven for decarb then make some miracles so if any edible pros can tell me if I don't need to dry and cure that would be lush

Happy Growing Gang

The most important bit is decarbing to remove the a from thca... I've only made butter with dry ground up buds and trim I didn't cure them. I'm not a fan of edibles but I'm going to make some alcohol tincture at some point...
Does the magical butter machine do the decarbing bit for you... That would be good... I ruined quite a bit of good bud trying to get the decarb right.... And oven tray of black dust is quite an upsetting sight :toke: :crying:
Could use an arden ?

No sadly it doesn't decarb for you the Nebulizer is £160 that does the decarb for you.

I made RSO with my last batch and smeared it on my smokes them rolled them in Kief. It was fantastic.

I'm not big into edibles never had one that hit the spot so gonna do them myself instead. I want boiled sweets with pure RSO in the middle.

Decarb in the oven is 120 degrees Celsius or 230 Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes depending if fan assisted. I got a temp lazer gadget and a candy thermometer for my pan but I don't want to have to dry and cure if I can just smash it all in straight from chop wanna sling all the popcorn and larf into the oven for decarb then make some miracles so if any edible pros can tell me if I don't need to dry and cure that would be lush

Happy Growing Gang
Could you freeze dry and then infuse the shake ?

Do you have some secrets to share on your drying method @St. Tom I hang mine upside down until branches snap then lay on a drying net but if a Veteran like yourself uses brown bags I might have to give it a go with the Tangie or Strawberry Pie thought of drying in my tent where the carbon filter is sounds awesome.

Happy Growing Gang
I was always told not to dry under lights but i always thought led lights while there in brown paper bags wouldnt be a problem and i generally put them in amongst the bottoms of my pots and ive never had any issues but this is just a way that works for me and i dont need to worry about smell and as ive said before i dry absolutely everything in them also this may help this shows how to dry in them https://autoflower-portal.net/dry-cannabis-buds-brown-paper-bags-truth/

Also bro regarding decarbing to stop stinking your house out use a turkey bag and then put them in the oven they hold the smell

Few pics uk folks old and new

20210625_092623.jpg
20210625_092440.jpg
20210625_092446.jpg
20210625_092431.jpg

That's the joy of this site every were else you would be getting shouted at and TOLD how to do some thing well that's the case for the site's I've been on any way. On here is so cool . No one is ever wrong and every one is super cool with that props to yas :thumbsup: :hookah:

Happy Growing Gang
Mate, I'm well interested in these sweets with some squidgy jollop in the middle.. Keep us posted mate.. :vibes::smoking:

Back