Just for you mate :crying: as you said more shiney things...... Guess what, I made another shiney thing to keep my kit cool and in the clean zone.
I think I've got a reflective surface fetish brewing :rofl::toke:
In all seriousness though, my tent is in a spider/dust/insect infested lockup, which was OK ish for soil apart from the gnats.. But I don't want to be storing and mixing nutes outside with the critters now I've gone all clean.
Its been a good weekend for diy
:d5::vibes:
View attachment 1333112View attachment 1333113View attachment 1333114View attachment 1333115
You know you've got issues if you start wearing a silver suit, spandex silver briefs or a tin hat :crying::crying: It looks like you've got it going on though :toke:

My critical Kush. I forgot when I popped her but I’m pretty sure she’s been vegging for about two months. I’ll have space in my flower room in a week or so I’ll flip her then. Although I am tempted to pot her up too either a 56 litre, maybe a 75 litre and veg for another month longer.
3DC9AADD-0C63-4E4F-8273-59E0D75603B9.jpeg

Just for you mate :crying: as you said more shiney things...... Guess what, I made another shiney thing to keep my kit cool and in the clean zone.
I think I've got a reflective surface fetish brewing :rofl::toke:
In all seriousness though, my tent is in a spider/dust/insect infested lockup, which was OK ish for soil apart from the gnats.. But I don't want to be storing and mixing nutes outside with the critters now I've gone all clean.
Its been a good weekend for diy
:d5::vibes:
View attachment 1333112View attachment 1333113View attachment 1333114View attachment 1333115

I swear the next pic is gonna be u in a full body reflective suit bro isn't it :crying: :pighug: :d5: Great job partner.

What is the name of the hydro thingy you've picked up m8?? Or is she a home made yoke? I have absolutely zero Hydroponics knowledge lol can't wait to see how goes for ya.
Its an oxypot 4 mate :d5: last time I ran hydro was 25 years ago... But soooooo many things have changed... I'm having a little bet with myself that I can grow 1single auto in this thing that yields more than the run of 9 plants in 9 x 11ltre pots I just finished in soil...... The Kerosene Krash is an xxl 12 week plus auto so I'm hoping I can dial it in
:smoking::d5:

Its an oxypot 4 mate :d5: last time I ran hydro was 25 years ago... But soooooo many things have changed... I'm having a little bet with myself that I can grow 1single auto in this thing that yields more than the run of 9 plants in 9 x 11ltre pots I just finished in soil...... The Kerosene Krash is an xxl 12 week plus auto so I'm hoping I can dial it in
:smoking::d5:
I didn’t realise the Kerosene was typically xxl :drool: I might be being ambitious getting 3 in a 2x4. Two 19litres and an 11litre, I should be alright if I SCROG them :jointman:

I didn’t realise the Kerosene was typically xxl :drool: I might be being ambitious getting 3 in a 2x4. Two 19litres and an 11litre, I should be alright if I SCROG them :jointman:
I better go read it again hang on... I might have confused it with one of the others... I am permastoned atm :rofl: :smoking:

Back