Fuck yeah! You’ll have it dialled by the end of the first one mate I’m sure. I’m no expert but I know a bit about DWC so if you get any problems just drop me a tag and I’ll try too help out man
Cheers bro, I'm sure I'll be picking your brains throughout :smoking: :d5:

Hey uk grow headz- cheers to all the dads out there.
BBD93E41-4D20-41EE-A4A2-6F4BAF29A302.jpeg

A few of the girls have got abit foxy on me, thier on day 61 and 58 and the Pistols were all browning up and nearly curled down,
But today thier is errect white ones on some of them,
And a 2 of the 3l blueberry are like fists and starting fingers,
What do you do in these situations, heats been at around, 26-24*c with occasional 27*c,
Dropped heat abit and repositoned fans abit what else can I do,
Nearly at harvest time, don't want strange looking bud, but shit happens lol

A few of the girls have got abit foxy on me, thier on day 61 and 58 and the Pistols were all browning up and nearly curled down,
But today thier is errect white ones on some of them,
And a 2 of the 3l blueberry are like fists and starting fingers,
What do you do in these situations, heats been at around, 26-24*c with occasional 27*c,
Dropped heat abit and repositoned fans abit what else can I do,
Nearly at harvest time, don't want strange looking bud, but shit happens lol
I think some strains are genetically disposed to foxing, I could be wrong on that.

Enough with these snazzy cyber space age pictures!! We want to see green brother :growing::smokeout:

Edit: In case I wasn't clear. Great job on the grow space :toke:
Just for you mate :crying: as you said more shiney things...... Guess what, I made another shiney thing to keep my kit cool and in the clean zone.
I think I've got a reflective surface fetish brewing :rofl::toke:
In all seriousness though, my tent is in a spider/dust/insect infested lockup, which was OK ish for soil apart from the gnats.. But I don't want to be storing and mixing nutes outside with the critters now I've gone all clean.
Its been a good weekend for diy
:d5::vibes:
IMG_20210620_134748.jpg
IMG_20210620_134802.jpg
IMG_20210620_135606.jpg
IMG_20210620_134902.jpg

Just for you mate :crying: as you said more shiney things...... Guess what, I made another shiney thing to keep my kit cool and in the clean zone.
I think I've got a reflective surface fetish brewing :rofl::toke:
In all seriousness though, my tent is in a spider/dust/insect infested lockup, which was OK ish for soil apart from the gnats.. But I don't want to be storing and mixing nutes outside with the critters now I've gone all clean.
Its been a good weekend for diy
:d5::vibes:
View attachment 1333112View attachment 1333113View attachment 1333114View attachment 1333115
Lovely job there, nice project to do when high lol , and I see you got a viparspectra led there. is that a p600 or 2000. I just grown my first plant with a p2000 , no comparison as its my first light but it got the job done.

Lovely job there, nice project to do when high lol , and I see you got a viparspectra led there. is that a p600 or 2000. I just grown my first plant with a p2000 , no comparison as its my first light but it got the job done.
I'm always high :crying: :baked:
Its the p1000.. I've had it a while, it does really well for a little light.. Its tough too, I accidentally dropped it full tent hight (stoned) the other day and it switched straight on after. I've heard various tales of poor customer care and being unwilling to release correct light performance details.. But I kinda like it... It has served me well .. I need a new big led asap if I can raise the funds, but it will a different brand :vibes::smoking:

Back