Enough with these snazzy cyber space age pictures!! We want to see green brother :growing::smokeout:

Edit: In case I wasn't clear. Great job on the grow space :toke:
Lol... Your right mate, it needs green soon... Its too monochromatic for my taste :crying: :vibes:

Nearly ready for the off :vibe:
My floor standing fan collapsed the other week so I knocked up a bracket and converted it t a ceiling job... Can't afford a new one yet but it Looks quite snazzy..
Popping a Dutch passion Kerosene Krash the morning, I'll run the lid upside down until the roots are through the net and flip it back to full height.
:vibes:

View attachment 1332683View attachment 1332685View attachment 1332686View attachment 1332687View attachment 1332688View attachment 1332689
Sweet as a nut mate! Looks like the interior of a space ship lol! To save your self a major ball ache you can just top feed gradually until the hairs sow underneath the net, then dump what in there and fill her up. I’m super jealous of that setup!!!

Sweet as a nut mate! Looks like the interior of a space ship lol! To save your self a major ball ache you can just top feed gradually until the hairs sow underneath the net, then dump what in there and fill her up. I’m super jealous of that setup!!!
Cheers dude.... That does sound like lots less faf than flipping the lid over... I think I might flip it back and do it that way instead.
:vibes::d5:

Cheers dude.... That does sound like lots less faf than flipping the lid over... I think I might flip it back and do it that way instead.
:vibes::d5:
It’s what I did in DWC. Another tip that will save you loads of agro is get yourself an NFT pump , like a smal Newa brand, they’re about £10 and gorilla glue a length of hose to it. Use that then for res changes. I had my hose long enough to go from my tent and out of the door. It works the same of you pump it into a bucket too. Once your root zone has established it’s a fucking nightmare doing a res change without a pump

It’s what I did in DWC. Another tip that will save you loads of agro is get yourself an NFT pump , like a smal Newa brand, they’re about £10 and gorilla glue a length of hose to it. Use that then for res changes. I had my hose long enough to go from my tent and out of the door. It works the same of you pump it into a bucket too. Once your root zone has established it’s a fucking nightmare doing a res change without a pump
I thought about res changes and raised it up on a platform so there is a drop and fitted a drain tap with a hose permanently running out the tent and building... That way I can drain out without fuss. :d5: :vibes:

I thought about res changes and raised it up on a platform so there is a drop and fitted a drain tap with a hose permanently running out the tent and building... That way I can drain out without fuss. :d5: :vibes:
Even better mate, that limits the risk of introducing a pathogen. You’ve thought this out well. Can’t wait too see you kick the arse out of this grow !!!

Even better mate, that limits the risk of introducing a pathogen. You’ve thought this out well. Can’t wait too see you kick the arse out of this grow !!!
Me too mate and thanks.. I have 7 Dutch passions to try one after the other in this set up. I'm hoping by number 7 I've got it dialed in for a huge monster auto.:eyebrows: :smoking:

Me too mate and thanks.. I have 7 Dutch passions to try one after the other in this set up. I'm hoping by number 7 I've got it dialed in for a huge monster auto.:eyebrows: :smoking:
Fuck yeah! You’ll have it dialled by the end of the first one mate I’m sure. I’m no expert but I know a bit about DWC so if you get any problems just drop me a tag and I’ll try too help out man

Back