A 4x4x7 grow tent on its side with 15 plants and 4 seedlings,
It works lol :headbang: :smokeit: :headbang:
What's your plan to dry all that loveliness :jointman: :toke: I just know your going to rig something special up . :thumbsup:

• Love
Reactions: THE BEAR

blue

Gz on your 13oz harvest!! :D Big Girl!!
Managed to get it all insulated for temperature... Will fill her up tomorrow and get it all running looks proper 70s space age lol
Not a bit of dirt or soil left in there, all as sterile as I can get it in an old concrete lock up.. It shines like a shilling up a chimney sweeps arse..
View attachment 1332201
Tag me when you get this going mate. I love watching a hydro grow

I’m back in coco and have retired from hydro, at least for the time being. I’m currently hand watering but I will soon be investing in alien easy feed system because hand watering fucking sucks! I’ve done autopots in the past to which I absolutely loved growing with but the drawback I had with those were blocked lines and the occasional dodgy aqua valve which ultimately result in the contents of the water butt pouring through it and making a right mess. The alien system is appealing to me due to the wider pipe work which will be almost impossible to clog up and they’re valves look more solid.

anyone grown with these before? Wouldn’t mind some tips and valve adjustments and timer settings

Reactions: DOA
Happy Saturday from the bog to alllllll my UK growbros and sisters.. keep it real ppl.. fly that flag :thumbsup: :jointman:

20210619_121231.jpg

Tag me when you get this going mate. I love watching a hydro grow
Will do... After handwatering that last lot of grow n shows and them all drinking at different rates I'm looking forward to a break from it.. Dwc is completely new to me so anything can happen, but it's only science right? :crying: :baked:

Back