I'm having a lovely afternoon in the lockup...listening to the rain on the tin roof and smoking chocolate skunk.... Full strip down and sterilise and build up the dwc platform and fit drain tap and hose running out of the tent to avoid accidental reservoir dump inside the tent (no names mentioned) :rofl:..
Got a bit stoned so had to have a sit and stare... Hopefully get it it running later... If I can get up :crying::dizzy:
IMG_20210618_154633.jpg

I'm having a lovely afternoon in the lockup...listening to the rain on the tin roof and smoking chocolate skunk.... Full strip down and sterilise and build up the dwc platform and fit drain tap and hose running out of the tent to avoid accidental reservoir dump inside the tent (no names mentioned) :rofl:..
Got a bit stoned so had to have a sit and stare... Hopefully get it it running later... If I can get up :crying::dizzy:View attachment 1332124
My kind of action :crying: :jointman: :toke:

Got a bit stoned so had to have a sit and stare... Hopefully get it it running later... If I can get up :crying::dizzy:View attachment 1332124
That @Sawney_bean chocolate skunk is a wtf was i doing kind of weed, took me and her a couple of weeks to figure out why f all was getting done skunky on the inhale chocolate taste on the exhale 10 out of 10 smoke for parking your ass.

That @Sawney_bean chocolate skunk is a wtf was i doing kind of weed, took me and her a couple of weeks to figure out why f all was getting done skunky on the inhale chocolate taste on the exhale 10 out of 10 smoke for parking your ass.
Yeah I love the stuff, have you tried the 00seeds direct version?

Well the Lemon Kix has now been chopped and trimmed, I'm happy with that. :jointman: I'll continue with the Lunar planting I think 378g ;)

ck3.jpg

Last edited:
Managed to get it all insulated for temperature... Will fill her up tomorrow and get it all running looks proper 70s space age lol
Not a bit of dirt or soil left in there, all as sterile as I can get it in an old concrete lock up.. It shines like a shilling up a chimney sweeps arse..
IMG_20210618_195857.jpg

Managed to get it all insulated for temperature... Will fill her up tomorrow and get it all running looks proper 70s space age lol
Not a bit of dirt or soil left in there, all as sterile as I can get it in an old concrete lock up.. It shines like a shilling up a chimney sweeps arse..
View attachment 1332201

Maaaaaate what is all this space age hydroponicary lol ain't been about much as ya know.. tag me now and then If u remember.. bustin to see how this goes for ya.. best of luck amigo :d5: :jointman: :vibes:

Back