@TheHappyClique, @Rustynutz that's what I actually bought the Bloom Bagz for, the DP Grow and Show. I'm going to do two Kerosene sisters, one in the Bloom Bagz with dry amendments from Living soils and the other following my normal schedule.
I'm looking forward to seeing how they do

Thanks mate, il let them go as long as they need,
I'm thinking of going with the 6l pots, they be the right size for 1.2m hight including the Hps too,
For the meantime tho all new starts go in here for a few weeks under the Blue 300w Cfl, and 2 cheap ass e27 LED Light panel thingys untill I get my next plan in action,

THE BEAR BOX HPS 400/600
With a 66m³/hr extraction and carbon filter,
Lol, that's the plan anyways

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_135852.jpg
    IMG_20210605_135852.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210605_135925.jpg
    IMG_20210605_135925.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210605_135936.jpg
    IMG_20210605_135936.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20210605_135849.jpg
    IMG_20210605_135849.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
Hi folks am starting a new adventure 7 outdoor solo cups and I'm looking at maybe go half in solo cups and I see @hope2grow uses lightmix and has anyone got any brands or tips

Hi folks am starting a new adventure 7 outdoor solo cups and I'm looking at maybe go half in solo cups and I see @hope2grow uses lightmix and has anyone got any brands or tips

I've been really impressed with some of the heavier loaded soils recently m8.. although not sure solos would be great for them.. ppl gettin away with feeding plain water for half a grow and the like.. @Frank_Spencer first that comes to mind.. this plagron light mix is good stuff in my experience.. ive just switched back to it and its serving me well so far.. my auto night queen and trizzlers are in about 25L each of it and goin great guns first few weeks.

I see you mention this outfit in one of your posts @hope2grow, they looked like they know their onions.

I'm giveing them a try out for the DP show&grow, I've a 19litre bag cooking right now with the Bio Bizz Light-Mix.

I've been really impressed with some of the heavier loaded soils recently m8.. although not sure solos would be great for them.. ppl gettin away with feeding plain water for half a grow and the like.. @Frank_Spencer first that comes to mind.. this plagron light mix is good stuff in my experience.. ive just switched back to it and its serving me well so far.. my auto night queen and trizzlers are in about 25L each of it and goin great guns first few weeks.
Shock horror.... This soil chucker might be chucking his trowel in for the summer... :yoinks:
The Fungus gnats got me down and killed so many good beans before they got going and hurt my yields on the ones that fought through. The tent is literally running for my solo and a stunted whiskey Zulu atm.. Its a sad place
However I'm gonna run my Dutch passion grow n show in a 4 pot RDWC set up under a new light if things go to plan...
Bet ya dint see that coming:rofl::pop::haha:

Shock horror.... This soil chucker might be chucking his trowel in for the summer... :yoinks:
The Fungus gnats got me down and killed so many good beans before they got going and hurt my yields on the ones that fought through. The tent is literally running for my solo and a stunted whiskey Zulu atm.. Its a sad place
However I'm gonna run my Dutch passion grow n show in a 4 pot RDWC set up under a new light if things go to plan...
That will sort out the gnats :jointman: :vibes:

This current grow i made my own soil mix, compost,,, F/B/B granules and maxicrop liquid seaweed.
I'm never buying lightmix again, lol.
Can add other stuff too like chicken shit pellets but I had none,
Didn't feed anything but water until day 33
Then bloom nutes, and thier nice and green still on day 41, @RustyStarbuck72 and @Sawney_bean got me on to it,
Im having no problems what so ever with my grow either, I usually do by this stage lol

that's so sad bro this is why I stay away from soil indoor its always full of bugs but give me coco any day but I'm going to try say 2 solos outdoor in some sort of soil maybe 2 litre pots or maybe even coke bottles also rusty the UK summers are brutal for us so I do understand though

that's so sad bro this is why I stay away from soil indoor its always full of bugs but give me coco any day but I'm going to try say 2 solos outdoor in some sort of soil maybe 2 litre pots or maybe even coke bottles also rusty the UK summers are brutal for us so I do understand though
I'll still do some organic muck chucking, it's my thing.. I don't think I'll ever replicate that smell and flavour in hydro but I'll probably double the yield and I have a few things to try to get as close as I can. But I am open minded and have been interested in the rdwc systems for a while. I've found a 4 pot plus res system with all the bits n bobs for just over a ton and I fancy a crack.... To be honest I get as much of a kick researching and planning as I do growing so I'll always be evolving..
:vibes::d5:

Back