Have any of you tried these out? I picked one up to compare it to my Lechuzas on the next run of ladies, I went with the 19litre :jointman: What I really wanted was the Rain Science fabric grow bags but no can do in the UK. I'll have to kindly ask my pal across the pond to send me some over ;)

http://bloombagz.co.nz/

Last edited:
Have any of you tried these out? I picked one up to compare it to my Lechuzas on the next run of ladies, I went with the 19litre :jointman: What I really wanted was the Rain Science fabric grow bags but no can do in the UK. I'll have to kindly ask my pal across the pond to send me some over ;)

http://bloombagz.co.nz/
They look promising shout me when they come I'll give u a follow

What y'all think of this beautiful flower lads/gals I've messed about with the saturation and sharpness a bit to make her pop
IMG_20210601_190740~2.jpg

lure fishing can become exspensive so many lure's lol here are my fav's
View attachment 1326357View attachment 1326358
my wife say's i am a magpie
Nice selection there bro. Ive a lot of stuff buried in the shed but I tend to stick the old faithful bay ruf manic. Abu toby in blue flash or green dot patchenko or rapala countdown for deep water and Dexter wedge

I've had them up to mid 40's, I target specific waters for the fish that live in them. Many are real old looking dark, sclay fish that are masters of their environment, they've lived there for 30+years. It can be a real challenege and a buzz targeting specific fish in 100+acres of water. I also fish for the Barbel on the rivers and target the Perch in the winter. When I visit the States it's always Bass fishing but for me a 4lb Bass looks like another 4lb Bass, good fun though seeing them smash the surface plugs but I'd rather take a 30lb carp of the top and see that huge eruption when it realises its made a mistake :jointman:
Don't get me wrong it's good fun especially on the surface my Pb is 22.12 but never really fished places with much bigger than 30s to be honest. With bass fishing I can travel light and go rock hopping all night love it

Reactions: DOA
Back