Been told by the missus that this will be my last grow in the tent when this one finishes up, as the tents taking up too much space and is also noticeable,
But because I have commitments to doing a grow and show, I'm going to be constructing a 1.2m high x 1.2m long x 3 foot, wooden crate with a removable panel that has the zipper door behind it.

Then cut up my tent and line the crate, put in the corner of the garage, Lol
Attach a bathroom extractor fan with filter
Put in the HPS, try at 400w first, if too hot then down to 250w,
Start all seeds soon hopefully next week some time in the grow cabinet for a few weeks under the blue 300w Cfl,
It will work a treat haha

Wish me luck

Been told by the missus that this will be my last grow in the tent when this one finishes up, as the tents taking up too much space and is also noticeable,
But because I have commitments to doing a grow and show, I'm going to be constructing a 1.2m high x 1.2m long x 3 foot, wooden crate with a removable panel that has the zipper door behind it.

Then cut up my tent and line the crate, put in the corner of the garage, Lol
Attach a bathroom extractor fan with filter
Put in the HPS, try at 400w first, if too hot then down to 250w,
Start all seeds soon hopefully next week some time in the grow cabinet for a few weeks under the blue 300w Cfl,
It will work a treat haha

Wish me luck
You grow a lot of plants bro I can just about get away with 4 but you gotta keep the Mrs happy anything for a quiet life hey

I thought I'd post my freak of nature solo cup

You grow a lot of plants bro I can just about get away with 4 but you gotta keep the Mrs happy anything for a quiet life hey
Should do fine with my new box, will just fit 5 or 6 in tho lol,
B
ut it will be more discreet,
The idea is to make it look like a few pallets sitting stacked in the corner of the garage,
Something like this below lol

Attachments

• 1622809296564671619272225872708.jpg
    1622809296564671619272225872708.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
B
The idea is to make it look like a few pallets sitting stacked in the corner of the garage,
Gotta keep the missus happy mate

B
Discretion is key over this side of the pond mate nice idea

Discretion is key over this side of the pond mate nice idea
I have a camo net that I use for my fishing over my tent for when the shed doors are wide open. I don't have anyone that can readily look in apart from one neighbour that could pop his head over the wall, he'd need a ladder though. I've so much angling equipment in their, it just looks like a net hanging up. A back story is already in place if he asks why I keep going to my shed, morning and night carrying liters and liters of water :crying: :crying:

Back