some great sized girls I love your variety also I saw your camera is a p30 pro my wife smashed her front and back glass the other day 180 quid it cost to fix so be careful
Thanks mate,:pighug:
A bit late on telling me that, lol
I dropped it in tbe beech carbark on the stones and chipped the side front screen, now I've a green line going across it, and flickers every now and then,
£180, I was hoping the wee guy in town that fixes fones would fix it for around £70, i will be buying a new one if its that price lol

I dropped it in tbe beech carbark on the stones and chipped the side front screen, now I've a green line going across it, and flickers every now and then,
£180, I was hoping the wee guy in town that fixes fones would fix it for around £70, i will be buying a new one if its that price lol
It's the glass that's costs the most but mine are original spares you can buy a cheap one for about 30 quid off eBay also here's mine
Screenshot_20210602-154144_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-154146_Messenger.jpg

Wrap mine in bubble wrap then shall I that's not a cheap fix is it

Last year I dropped and cracked 2 phones and 2 I pad airs. My current iPad has no case and my current phone has a shattered screen and no case. Don’t think I will learn lol.

Back