Hello all here are my new girls they deff doing better then my solo cups
they are blue ammo/sticky finger's/russian automatic/zskittle's/
View attachment 1324281
Happy growing fellow uker's
Nice one dell boy, I will be keeping an eye on your zkittlez , obvious reasons lol

Struggling to keep temps down, even at 250w, took everything out of the tent until its cooler

Attachments

• IMG_20210530_194748.jpg
    IMG_20210530_194748.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210530_194736.jpg
    IMG_20210530_194736.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210530_194722.jpg
    IMG_20210530_194722.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 11
I thought I'd post a little video of my full tent shots and a massive thank you to all you UK growers especially @Autobeast as these threads helped me train and top my plants

Luckily I've a new carbon filter arriving ;) I had a visit to the garden and in this heat, I could smell flower. I might have to get some additional scrubbing to help out. @St. Tom would putting that neutralizer in there risk tainting/absorbing my buds aroma if left in there to long?

Luckily I've a new carbon filter arriving ;) I had a visit to the garden and in this heat, I could smell flower. I might have to get some additional scrubbing to help out. @St. Tom would putting that neutralizer in there risk tainting/absorbing my buds aroma if left in there to long?
No mate from what I was told by the person who recommended it works differently than say ona as I know that taints your weed really bad but I would do a little more research to be sure

i googled it @DeanOnAuto its as i thought it acted differently than the ona block but it says not to put it in the room with your plants but id never of put it in my grow room or tent Id place mine in the hall etc i hope it helps but be careful but it was @Vlada who told me about it he may have more advice as i haven't set mine up yet i was going to try it at harvest time

i googled it @DeanOnAuto its as i thought it acted differently than the ona block but it says not to put it in the room with your plants but id never of put it in my grow room or tent Id place mine in the hall etc i hope it helps but be careful but it was @Vlada who told me about it he may have more advice as i haven't set mine up yet i was going to try it at harvest time
Thanks for the info, :toke: like you I bought it just for harvest time really.:jointman: I thought maybe I could utilise it for a while to scrub the shed housing my tent, I'm going to leave it and maybe rig up another carbon filter and fan.

Thanks for the info, :toke: like you I bought it just for harvest time really.:jointman: I thought maybe I could utilise it for a while to scrub the shed housing my tent, I'm going to leave it and maybe rig up another carbon filter and fan.
i think maybe you could put it in the room with you having a tent but if your tents getting the fresh air from in the room that may be a problem just be careful bro I don't want to say go for it as I don't want you tainting your weed

i think maybe you could put it in the room with you having a tent but if your tents getting the fresh air from in the room that may be a problem just be careful bro I don't want to say go for it as I don't want you tainting your weed
I think I'm going to add another carbon filter on the extraction side and see if this helps. I'm just mindful it will reduce overall airflow, so might have to come up with something else. :jointman: :doh:

I think I'm going to add another carbon filter on the extraction side and see if this helps. I'm just mindful it will reduce overall airflow, so might have to come up with something else. :jointman: :doh:
what size tent have you got its always going to be a bit of a fucker this time of year for us in the UK

Back