Yep that strawberry pie is a stinker double carbon filter job but she's worth it still need to grow this again. Chuck me a nugget of your tray buddy looks banging..
Where am I chucking it to I've got a good aim...;) Thanks for the kind words mate appreciate it a lot.

Yep that strawberry pie is a stinker double carbon filter job but she's worth it still need to grow this again. Chuck me a nugget of your tray buddy looks banging..
I dropped a box outside the garage that had 20 different essential oils in it,
4 smashed, And now I can gladly say that I don't think il need a filter, lol,
The place stinks of lavender

I concur ref filter, mines a basic Rhino and I knew it would go soon.... I liked the mountain airs, 3yrs running Nrth Americas fav :jointman: but couldn't find any, went with the Carbo-air which should be here any day now along with lights and soil ready for the DP grow and show. Thanks again for sorting that out:bighug:, I'm really going to give that grow everyhting:vibes:
Can you open up old filters and replace the carbon???
seems like a waste throwing out the cylinder when the carbons expired,
I'm sure there out there

A peek a boo in my garden today.
20210531_112306.jpg

Can you open up old filters and replace the carbon???
seems like a waste throwing out the cylinder when the carbons expired,
I'm sure there out there
They appear to be all sealed units but like you say its a waste really as it's only the carbon that's exhausted.

Have you got a variable speed plug mate that's a pretty powerful exhaust could get away with turning it down a little if you're having low humidity then you wouldn't need the reinforced bars due to the negative pressure in your Tent?
Just a thought. The Ona block is in the public stairway working wonders.
Going to get the Neutraliser you've mentioned too @St. Tom before my tangie and strawberry pie too start stinking.
Thanks for the tip will put it outside the room though for sure.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Here's a picture of the Strawberry Pie on the chopping board
92g of absolute fire.
Happy grower here.

View attachment 1324633
I've got a speed controller that's set at 29C but if I turn that down the ladies start getting all hot and bothered.:nono: I bought two circular carbon filters for cooker hood extraction, I'll just bastardise them to fit the exhaust duct. It's only a short term fix until the new filter arrives, the old one is working but probably only 70% efficiency or so.

Back