It's definitely an impressive piece of kit but I'm not about that Ona Haze or Ona Kush or even Ona Dawg for that matter so gonna pull my finger out and install my carbon filter now I have more space to work with.
View attachment 1324662

The Tower Fan I've got is awesome. Keeping the tent at 24 degrees and between 45 & 65% Humidity will do nicely. Have to tweak again once the Carbon filter goes in but the ladies are loving not feeling like ravers in a low ceiling rave with sweat dripping off the walls.
Enjoy the freedom while you can ladies I'm going to be trying my first double Potter this week.
Not sure what strain yet but it's go hard or go home time.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
Those ladies all look very happy and healthy :toke:

Can you open up old filters and replace the carbon???
seems like a waste throwing out the cylinder when the carbons expired,
I'm sure there out there
You can and it's cheaper but only use Virgin Australian RC412 Carbon . DONT USE ANYTHING ELSE. If you do a search I'll see all top filter companies only use that stuff I'll spare the science
You can re tin the seal and use a hand rivet gun but for price they are and how important the filter working 100% is I pussyed out and left it to the pros :pass:

You guys with your tent grows may be complaining about the heat,
but this guerilla-ganja-girl-grower is happy for some sun at last!!!!

My two little Auto AK420s are doing great.
Lovely color, though small, and I think they are just picking up growth now.
They've survived fairly cold/cool nights and a hail-storm already.
Only watered once, aiming for natural as possible.

The spot I chose for them has developed some very nice natural cover.
Not full sun-shine all day, but I need the protection as much as the light!

it sounds like you've got it going on :jointman:

Love it. Good luck Shiva!!

EP3

hope everyone is well, just thought I would check in.

Not got anything on the go at the moment although the 3 rocbud auto plants survived 3 lots of snow and prolonged bad weather. They look a bit beat up but are flowering. Going to chuck a few autos in the garden, just been spending the weekend giving it a good clear out.

Hope you all had a fab Bank Holiday weekend. I'm going to round it off with a fire and a smoke

hope everyone is well, just thought I would check in.

Not got anything on the go at the moment although the 3 rocbud auto plants survived 3 lots of snow and prolonged bad weather. They look a bit beat up but are flowering. Going to chuck a few autos in the garden, just been spending the weekend giving it a good clear out.

Hope you all had a fab Bank Holiday weekend. I'm going to round it off with a fire and a smoke

How do brother? Good luck with the outdoor grow. Tag me if you do!!

Cheers,
EP3

Poor little plants
20210531_204327.jpg
20210531_204311.jpg
20210531_204309.jpg
20210531_204300.jpg

Sad old place in the 4x8 today... Had to cull 3 whiskey zulus 1 trans syberian 2 week olds... Fungus gnats plagued me on the last run thought I had got em but they came back and killed all the seedlings.. Bit gutted but a change in practices is needed. I'll be running the solo to completion with 2 other survivors and starting all seedlings and vegging in a 90 x 60 x 90 in the house under the p1000 in tropic bat mix to give em a Gnat free environment complete change of feeding but still organic..
The tent hit 33 today and the tin/concrete shed its in was 38... :nono:The hps even though its vented in a cool tube has gotta go before anything else goes in... The Dutch passion grow will commence in 2 weeks into the indoor mini tent. Giving me chance to irradicate the remaining gnats and steralise everything.. On the plus side I harvested these 2 beauties today :vibes::smoking:
IMG_20210531_215233.jpg
IMG_20210531_202437.jpg
IMG_20210531_202859.jpg
IMG_20210531_202917.jpg

Sad old place in the 4x8 today... Had to cull 3 whiskey zulus 1 trans syberian 2 week olds... Fungus gnats plagued me on the last run thought I had got em but they came back and killed all the seedlings.. Bit gutted but a change in practices is needed. I'll be running the solo to completion with 2 other survivors and starting all seedlings and vegging in a 90 x 60 x 90 in the house under the p1000 in tropic bat mix to give em a Gnat free environment complete change of feeding but still organic..
The tent hit 33 today and the tin/concrete shed its in was 38... :nono:The hps even though its vented in a cool tube has gotta go before anything else goes in... The Dutch passion grow will commence in 2 weeks into the indoor mini tent. Giving me chance to irradicate the remaining gnats and steralise everything.. On the plus side I harvested these 2 beauties today :vibes::smoking:
View attachment 1324932View attachment 1324933View attachment 1324934View attachment 1324935
My kind of action, very nice buds ;) :toke:

Back