@THE BEAR any progress on the GG? The weather is still fucking shite where I am. The frost hasn’t long gone and know we are getting battered with constant rain and storms.

So true. Right now I'm sitting next to my tomatoes in little pots at the window...
They are almost ... let me check ... 20" tall already.
Wanted to put them out weeks ago, but the risk of frost, then this freaky wind, rain and cold coming through now.
They are going to be so root-bound when they go outside this weekend. :p

Meanwhile my Seedstockers Round Two are just chilling inside in the weak sunlight....

U just gota do 1 grow off with any member of afn ,or be part off a genetic grow off.after ur grow is completed.u can mark.it as completed .then ask relevant admin for ur cultivators badge.used to be called gladiators badge ,when afn was better before the lame site updates.pooo!!! Lol. Hope this helps.happy growing every1;)
Thanks Beast, I've got it all sorted in my head now. :cheers:

@THE BEAR any progress on the GG? The weather is still fucking shite where I am. The frost hasn’t long gone and know we are getting battered with constant rain and storms.
It's absolutely crap weather, nearly make me want to forget about outdoors all together lol, the area I had intended to use is all overgrown now and theirs frogs everywhere so It must be in a swamp, oh and big ass hairy cattterpillers too,
Abandoned that area I think and look some more when out a cycle, but the weathers that unpredictable,
you could have a good run off good weather and get into flower and then boom, all gone I'm 10 mins with a mad weather, it would break your heart lol,
how your plans going @Daipot
On the upside the the ones I started for outside get to stay in the tent, haha

Thanks Beast, I've got it all sorted in my head now. :cheers:
Its all good.obviously gota be the same strain, thats the only rule.pot size I supose also makes it fair haha;) but light power we all different size and power gardens ..its easy.do a grow off get a badge;) all the best from me;) happy growing every1;):d5::pass::pass::salute::goodluck:

@St. Tom. Thanks mate.may I ask.on the subject and ur shiny badges.what does the super gladiator badge mean? I used to have my gladiator badge and many more.but all was lost with site update.not nice lol;) happy growing every1;)

@St. Tom. Thanks mate.may I ask.on the subject and ur shiny badges.what does the super gladiator badge mean? I used to have my gladiator badge and many more.but all was lost with site update.not nice lol;) happy growing every1;)
its from when we were gladiators and in a year I won 5 grow events so I got a super one

Class mate really well done.a true gladiator;) all the best from me:pass::d5:happy growing every1;)
you trained me how to show my girls who is the boss training wise and you was very nice to me when I joined here I've never forgotten that your a top bloke bro

Back