Oh, yeah, saw Dutch Passion offering up some sweet as deals.
Auto Skywalker Haze, OMG!
Or reg photo White Widow X Ultimate, that must be a monster!
Tempted, very tempted...
Should I?
Can I actually run them somewhere outside...??

Basically sign yourself up for one of the grow battles / competitions.
Once you've successfully run in a battle / comp, you become a 'cultivator'.
And they give you the funk badge, let you into secret sub-forums.
And get more opportunities to get awesome free beans!
Not to mention chances to actually win the battles / comps with more swag.
Go higher up the cultivator club, there are ranks, and you can even test stuff like equipment and lights.
Thanks for that Shiva, when my garden frees up, I’ll have to see what’s about :toke:

These smelly ladies are getting there, slowly but surely Day 52 for the Kush now and Day 60 for Dutch Passions Lemon Zkittles.

Attachments

• 62LZ.jpg
    62LZ.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 52KC.jpg
    52KC.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 17
  • canopy.jpg
    canopy.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 17
How do you join the cultivators club initially?

You jump on a grow off with someone mate I'd happily pair up with you to help you get your badge next time to germ I'm perpetual so can always use one of my Girls in a Grow off they're planted 3 weeks apart tops.
Let me know good man would love to be able to help you out after all the support and kind words you've given me.

Some exciting stuff about to happen in AutoDevil land with the new mars hydro tent so getting a chance to share my trials and tribulations with upscaling wouldn't hurt and will hopefully help others in due course.

Let me know fella

Hello fellow growers here is my weding cake she is so small but smells amazing and some nice frosty buds i tryed to train it to look like a 2 candles which was a giggle she is ready to chop this weekend
IMG_20210519_212632.jpg

IMG_20210519_212531.jpg

Happy growing

You jump on a grow off with someone mate I'd happily pair up with you to help you get your badge next time to germ I'm perpetual so can always use one of my Girls in a Grow off they're planted 3 weeks apart tops.
Let me know good man would love to be able to help you out after all the support and kind words you've given me.

Some exciting stuff about to happen in AutoDevil land with the new mars hydro tent so getting a chance to share my trials and tribulations with upscaling wouldn't hurt and will hopefully help others in due course.

Let me know fella
I'm all over that @AutoDevil like a tramp on a bag of chips :crying:I'd love to have you as my wing man and very much appreciate your offer.:toke: I'm still unsure on how it all works ref pairs, grow offs etc but I'm a bit special. I know you'll see me right :pass:so I'm in, do I need to keep a space in my garden free any time soon?:jointman:

I like petite, very classy indeed.:jointman::toke:
to join the cultivators you need to have completed at least 1 full grow journal and once you have done that tag @420Forever and he will get you fixed up bro

Back