Anyone here had the issue of an auto not flipping? I've got a SODK (Mephisto) crossed with a Auto Purple Haze thats 59 days and still only pre flowering. Yesterday I switched from 22/2 to 12/12 in the hope of flipping her. My question is, can I go back to a long light period once she's properly flowering? Anyone tried this?

Hi bud, I chop n change my light schedule many times this grow, but this is my first so nowhere near dialled in. And having my lights on keeps rh down, 10 weeks in so I do whatever it takes, not ideal but it will be.
But it is best to have a set schedule with lights, . I had a nice rhythm going through veg and she knew when it was time for lights out.
I would say as a noob, too much messing with lights may slow her down a bit. Do what you gotta do bud.

Anyone here had the issue of an auto not flipping? I've got a SODK (Mephisto) crossed with a Auto Purple Haze thats 59 days and still only pre flowering. Yesterday I switched from 22/2 to 12/12 in the hope of flipping her. My question is, can I go back to a long light period once she's properly flowering? Anyone tried this?
Go a little easy with light shedule changes in flower as it can be a contributor to Autos going herne along with many other factors such as rh and temp spikes.:d5::vibes:

Here's some of the girls lining up waiting to have thier weekly grow n show photo shoot lol :eyebrows::pop::vibes:
IMG_20210517_182048_953.jpg

Evening fellow Growers I'd like to get your 2 Cents on something.
I'm growing 5 plants in a 4x4 under a 600w HPS and have today got an absolute bargain 8x4 Mars Hydro Tent for £80 brand new. Was too good to turn down but I don't have enough light to fill it.
My question is. Should I stay in the 4x4 until I can afford to upgrade my setup to cover more surface area or setup the 8x4 and what I ideally would want to do is grow 6 over a 6 x 4 space so position the light over to a side to only cover 3/4 of the tent.
Would that be practical or would I lose more light from spatial reflective light loss than what I'd gain being able to train the girls in a bigger space?
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers hopefully there is a unanimous decision on this.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Here's my latest girl going into 48 hours darkness.
FastBuds Chemdawg Auto.
20210517_212946.jpg

IPC_2021-05-17.21.21.11.4000.jpg

Evening fellow Growers I'd like to get your 2 Cents on something.
I'm growing 5 plants in a 4x4 under a 600w HPS and have today got an absolute bargain 8x4 Mars Hydro Tent for £80 brand new. Was too good to turn down but I don't have enough light to fill it.
My question is. Should I stay in the 4x4 until I can afford to upgrade my setup to cover more surface area or setup the 8x4 and what I ideally would want to do is grow 6 over a 6 x 4 space so position the light over to a side to only cover 3/4 of the tent.
Would that be practical or would I lose more light from spatial reflective light loss than what I'd gain being able to train the girls in a bigger space?
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers hopefully there is a unanimous decision on this.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Here's my latest girl going into 48 hours darkness.
FastBuds Chemdawg Auto.
View attachment 1319251

View attachment 1319252

you would lose more light for sure but I do it occasionally with only turning the light on in one side of my tent to save on electric. Obviously I only do this if only one part of the tent has plants in it. Personally though if I were you I’d finish your grow in your current tent and grow in the new tent once you have the lights, extraction etc for the new one. I’d also stagger the grows too so you can take a plant down every two weeks or so. Never a drought in between harvests then mate!

Any UK Growers in the Cultivators Club .. Check your notifications.

There's not many places available, and looks like a good one! ^_^
:pass:
Cheers mate :d5:.. I've had some beans recently so I chimed in to say I'll sit it out to give the newest cultivators a chance to grow some.... So get in there quick :d5::vibes::smoking:.. There are some good looking strains

Back