Hello everyone, Any of you ever see or hear of this product? Liquid gold leaf? I know it seems like voodoo juice but my sister is somewhat an influencer with houseplants and she got a tester bottle of their stuff about a year and half ago , shes been able to root houseplants that shouldn't be able to be rooted , revived and cured several different ones, Now I am in no way in contact or have any affiliation with this company am just wondering seen as tho its a uk based company if anyone had crossed it?

It's moving day for the 4 Blueberrys.
Gona move them to the Tent now u to join the others under the Hps,
Gave the tent a good clean with thd hoover and added the 4 Blueberrys to the mix
17 in there now haha

Attachments

• IMG_20210515_191359.jpg
    IMG_20210515_191359.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210515_191407.jpg
    IMG_20210515_191407.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210515_191413.jpg
    IMG_20210515_191413.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210515_191417.jpg
    IMG_20210515_191417.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
Hello everyone, Any of you ever see or hear of this product? Liquid gold leaf? I know it seems like voodoo juice but my sister is somewhat an influencer with houseplants and she got a tester bottle of their stuff about a year and half ago , shes been able to root houseplants that shouldn't be able to be rooted , revived and cured several different ones, Now I am in no way in contact or have any affiliation with this company am just wondering seen as tho its a uk based company if anyone had crossed
Sound like good gear

Whats the back story to that blackberry gum ? Am interested

Backstory? Not sure what you mean...

I got some Seedstockers' seeds through their show 'n' grow.
Started some AK420s first, because had more of them.
Now doing another AK420, plus a Blackberry Gum and a Sticky Fingers.
All from the grow 'n' show.

First time trying them. Here's hoping for successful 'hidden in plain sight' guerilla summer.

Reactions: DOA
Backstory? Not sure what you mean...

I got some Seedstockers' seeds through their show 'n' grow.
Started some AK420s first, because had more of them.
Now doing another AK420, plus a Blackberry Gum and a Sticky Fingers.
All from the grow 'n' show.

First time trying them. Here's hoping for successful 'hidden in plain sight' guerilla summer.
Like what's the gene pool I've never heard of anything with the word gum in it was thinking it may be something to do with gg#4 gum=sticky ?? Blackberry X gg#4 ?? Probs miles off but sure u get what I mean now ??

Back