Hi all,

These are my 2 Sour Crack girls. Roughly day 33 or so. In a 2x2x5.5 tent. Under a cheap VS P600 on a 20/4 schedule. Growing in Canna Terra Pro. Mostly just water up to now. Plants are topped at the 5th node. Vigorous plants. Have removed 3 fan leaves off each plant.
72528325-C5CF-4E0D-8208-E1244FAC5E8D.jpeg

@Shiva's Mistress i have 4 on the go. Do si dos, dizzy lights, blue dream and sugar breath. Cheap set up 2x2 tent mars ts1000 and shit chinese filter and fan. Growing in organic soil. Some plants will have go outside.

Many knock cheap lights and set up, but one can still grow some fine herb like that.
Keep us updated with pics and details of what you're doing.

This could be really significant. Someone in Northern Ireland used part of this as a defence and got off as the CPS could not (and can't) produce evidence of harm! (They got cut with shitloads!) We are going to win this! This document includes a load of research done by SOF and WTU. I set up a DD of £10/month to support this fella. It's all happening!!!
https://www.outlaw.ltd/overgrowthegovernment

This could be really significant. Someone in Northern Ireland used part of this as a defence and got off as the CPS could not (and can't) produce evidence of harm! (They got cut with shitloads!) We are going to win this! This document includes a load of research done by SOF and WTU. I set up a DD of £10/month to support this fella. It's all happening!!!
https://www.outlaw.ltd/overgrowthegovernment
"Like the very seeds we strive to grow we will sprout and multiply and our seeds will explode with the voices of 1000s and thus one day our buds shall be ripe and welcomed with open arms"
THC 2021

I got 2x 100w viparspectra's in a 160x 80x 200 cm and they do just fine if u manage the hight properly these cheap QB 'S have come along way last few years haven't they !

Just dropped a couple of beans for my Round Two of Seedstockers Autos.
One each of Auto AK420, Auto Blackberry Gum, and Auto Sticky Fingers.

I put my Round One Auto AK420 testers outside today.
Their first night in the wild! Shouldn't be too cold at least.
Whats the back story to that blackberry gum ? Am interested

I got 2x 100w viparspectra's in a 160x 80x 200 cm and they do just fine if u manage the hight properly these cheap QB 'S have come along way last few years haven't they !
I've seen some absolute stellar results on AFN with growers using those vipers :smoking:

Back