I am good bro, how are you? @RustyStarbuck72

Happy day for me, my team lifted the championship title today for the first time in 10 years and more importantly my solo cups are starting to move. :smoking:

:cheers:
EP3
Nice on both counts dude... I'm all good mate... Still steaming about like a tug boat so all good :d5: :vibes:

Gave the tent a good clean with thd hoover and added the 4 Blueberrys to the mix
17 in there now haha
Watered them tonight and went back about an hour later and some of them have nute burn, and some N-tox.
I'm ragin,
I used 2ml bio bizz grow and 2ml bloom in 5l of water between them.
Has this screwed my grow up. Was trying to do decent grow for once and this has really annoyed me big time,

Watered them tonight and went back about an hour later and some of them have nute burn, and some N-tox.
I'm ragin,
I used 2ml bio bizz grow and 2ml bloom in 5l of water between them.
Has this screwed my grow up. Was trying to do decent grow for once and this has really annoyed me big time,
All seems fine this morning, 2 off them already had some n tox from LM soil being too hot, but the tips don't look yellow today for some reason,
Also I was really high last nite, had some deadly stardawg, I was sitting on a stool watering them sweating from the hps profusely, the joys of a tent on its side with a small door lol

Morning UK Gang. Little peek at the Trichomes and plant from @Fast Buds Heather Chemdawg Auto.
Living very happily throughout on a diet of UK Based Company Monkey Nutrients. Grow, Bloom, Stress, Boost, PK 14/15 and Organic Blackstrap Molasses.
Day 70 and at about 15% Amber. She absolutely stinks of gasoline and dankness and I know she tastes exactly as she smells so looking forward to her.
20210515_075231.jpg

Finishing up the tent we have 2 x Strawberry Pie 1 x Tangie and another Chemdawg. All in a perpetual grow cycle with a view to chop every 3 weeks.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
20210515_075207.jpg

IPC_2021-05-15.15.27.31.9770.jpg

Back