Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay (DWC General Hydro) | HBSS (Roots Organic GBD SuperSoil) | & More (ProMix)

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
This is a place I'll document my strains randomly.

Here's the run down

Light: 1x Mars Hydro 600 1xMars Hydro 300
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Soil: DWC, Roots Organic, Promix
Container: DWC 5gal, air pot 3 gal, air pot 1 gal
Seeds: Mephisto Genetics

Toof Decay (DWC-General Hydroponics FloraTrio-5 Gallon Bucket)
HBSS (Roots Organic-GBD SuperSoil-3 Gallon AirPot)
SODK (ProMix-General-Hydroponics FloraTrio-3 Gallon AirPot)
BlueToof (ProMix-General Hydroponics FloraTrio-3 Gallon AirPot)
24 Carat (ProMix-GBD SuperSoil & General Hydroponics FloraTrio [if needed]-1 Gallon AirPot)

Day 1:
SODK (May, 4 2018)
Blue Toof (May, 10 2018)
24 Carat (May, 26 2018)
HBSS (June, 14 2018)
Toof Decay (n/a)

Tried a Tyrone special in Dwc and she was pulled because she wasn't going anywhere fast enough and since all My grows have to be done by mid October, it means we need to just pack it all in as tight as possible. I'm doing this to mostly help out my friend who is not doing well, but I also realized how much I missed this! He needs all the positive vibes possible. I know toof decay works for both me and him, and as we've been able to do the strain in soil in 60 days. hopefully the strain will be done in 70 in dwc. 80 is ok if she's packing on weight.
Our SODK Has some nutrient burn but not toxicity yet, been flushing her out and in another 4 days I will feed 1/4th strength. She's going to be an 80 day strain but she's still getting taller!
Our Bluetoof is doing well, into preflower and going faster than our sodk, she's probably going to be a 65 day strain
24 Carat, She's got some mutation and was originally grown under a viparspectra ir reflector series which I blame the mutation on (that grow light didnt help things at all). First time running her, so feeling lucky and want to just taste her
HBSS is just coming to life but excited for her taste. Shes got a long way to go!

Probably missed stuff but this will do

Photo of whole tent.
6oSVzfH.jpg

L2R-Toof Decay HBSS, 24 Carat, Blue Toof, sodk
As you can see some nute burn issues.on blue toof and sodk but they are growing out of it

Good luck hope all goes well for u this grow. Hope your friend gets better.
Thanks, it's very slow progress, and can't afford the prices of dispensaries in the state.
Looking good, I hope everything turns out OK this time.
Thank you, I think it will this time. I think the mutation of the Tyrone special I did was from the viparspectra.
Thank you, it's going to get crowded in that tent I hope!

Tonight or tomorrow I'll post a bunch of pics in a imgur gallery

Toof decay popped today

SODK (May, 4 2018) day 49
Blue Toof (May, 10 2018) day 43
24 Carat (May, 26 2018) day 25
HBSS (June, 14 2018) day 8
Toof Decay (June, 22 2011) day 1

SODK (May, 4 2018) day 50
Blue Toof (May, 10 2018) day 44
24 Carat (May, 26 2018) day 26
HBSS (June, 14 2018) day 9
Toof Decay (June, 22 2011) day 2