Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

Has anyone checked out the Grenco - Snoop Dogg G Pen?? A vape pen for dry herb. Sounds interesting...

I did check it out on their website. It does do some combustion of dry herb. If that is not an issue for someone it is a good looking and flexible unit

I did check it out on their website. It does do some combustion of dry herb. If that is not an issue for someone it is a good looking and flexible unit

The MicroG products look to be nicely made.

I have the big brother of the Da Buddha.. (Silver Surfer) love that thing. Great quality, product of the USA not China lol. Had it for about 3 years now.

I Iike the micro g pens they are small most of my friends that dab oil use a micro g pens for on the go. Since I smoke cigs and tried quitting with a ego ecig kit I found a cartomizer that screwed on to it from gentlemen's vapes and it looks like a regular ecig

IMG_20140408_123144_115.jpgIMG_20140408_123118_123.jpgIMG_20140408_123043_703.jpg

I bought two cartomizers and am still on my first one with maybe a gram or more put through it. Its been doing the job for me and the ego batreries are a dime a dozen on ebay:smoke: i have a few different sized ones the 900 and 1100 are over kill sized batteries for me i believe that one is a 600 model and lasts days for me

I own several Vapir NO2s, and an Iolite ... the NO2s get hammered but I haven't gotten the hang of the Iolite yet .... I like how different temperature settings can noticeably effect the high ... I have a car cord for the NO2. The battery will hold the temp for about 1/2 hr of use but I always heat it for 3-5 min w/ the cord prior to filling it. Each bowl is good for about a doz long hits ... by the end of the day or the second or third bowl in a session I'm real glad that the vapor isn't thicker ...

My wife and I are retired and vape from morning til night. Several years ago she stopped taking her hormones pills and had become unbearable and that's being generous. About a year ago I started offering her the vape starting about 6am and then every couple hours throughout the day ... A miracle happened, my wife is pleasant again. But let me wait too long in the morning to vape the first one and the dragon lady emerges ... heaven help the neighbors if I have to leave before her first bowl in the morning ... I realize that I may be a lot easier to get along with since I vape all day long, but my intake hasn't changed much in that time ...

I think white strains vape better ... :tiphat:

1.13ccc.JPG

I own several Vapir NO2s, and an Iolite ... the NO2s get hammered but I haven't gotten the hang of the Iolite yet .... I like how different temperature settings can noticeably effect the high ... I have a car cord for the NO2. The battery will hold the temp for about 1/2 hr of use but I always heat it for 3-5 min w/ the cord prior to filling it. Each bowl is good for about a doz long hits ... by the end of the day or the second or third bowl in a session I'm real glad that the vapor isn't thicker ...

My wife and I are retired and vape from morning til night. Several years ago she stopped taking her hormones pills and had become unbearable and that's being generous. About a year ago I started offering her the vape starting about 6am and then every couple hours throughout the day ... A miracle happened, my wife is pleasant again. But let me wait too long in the morning to vape the first one and the dragon lady emerges ... heaven help the neighbors if I have to leave before her first bowl in the morning ... I realize that I may be a lot easier to get along with since I vape all day long, but my intake hasn't changed much in that time ...

I think white strains vape better ... :tiphat:

View attachment 340404

'I think white strains vape,better'
Made me chuckle...
<insert racist pun here>

On a different note guys....
1) who vapes there chamber more than once
2) does anyone used vaped MJ for making edibles and stuff?

i got a collection building, I heard from a friend if you regrind the vaped MJ you can get another hit, I normally cook it once then empty the chamber into this bag, planning on baking it when the bags full, or when I harvest my plants.
ideas?

plays safe,
stonedBRO

- - - Updated - - -

lol, let's stay on point gents.

I do all sorts of stuff with my ABV (already been vaped) - most of it involves me smoking it again. Sometimes I eat it... raw or cooked (I mean, it's already toasted, but you know I can saute or put it in milk and simmer that for 30 mins or so). Point is there's still plenty of useful cannabinoids and other vitamins (can I call thc a vitamin? i think so...) in the vaped stuff.

Back