Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

I've had my Vapexhale Cloud Evo for nearly a year now and it is the bomb, a truly wonderful vape.
I have a bubbler that fits in the top but you can also run a tube to bong.
I really must do a review for it but always seem to be doing other stuff or posts.
I need to take some pics of my evo but too lazy right now.
maxresdefault.jpg

I also have a "Blaze" glycerine filled cooler from their "mix and match" range of bongs.
It is truly epic, you put it in the freezer for really icey cool hits.
View attachment 594758
I still need to buy the water chamber of the bong and bought the cooler first because it was on sale and I couldn't miss the deal!
The male connector on the bottom is 50mm and the glass is 5mm thick!!
cool, freezer hits!

Ok y'all - what am I doing wrong or is dr dabber light vape pen a p.o.s ? I can't seem to get a good pull . Get a little burn but not much cloud . First I used rosin - that's a no no unless it's real clean . So I got ahold of some good ass Leroy og shatter and it works better but still not a great pull . Now I understand it's small ,and pretty affordable . I do not want to get all high school super high ! So e rig and all that - chill . That's for y'all . I need a simple setup . Don't want my tolerance skyrocketing either . But I figured the light pen would be it , I'm new to concentrates , informed , just need to get a better understanding of the expectations from a "pen" I guess . My friend uses one from a Tabacco store that works good - it's bigger ,
Maybe I'm loading too much ? Too little ? Not pressing correctly ? Any help appreciated! Peace !

Anyone own or have used an HerbalAire vape? I just ordered one for my first tabletop vape. I like vaping thru my bong and I'm pretty sure I'll kill my Focusvape that way...lol! I got the HerbalAire Lite direct from the maker for $169 shipped.

I don't use concentrates, but, I'd assume a device call Light is not designed for people looking for big hits. Looking on the website, I get the impression this is for people who are more interested in taste than big clouds.

Ok y'all - what am I doing wrong or is dr dabber light vape pen a p.o.s ? I can't seem to get a good pull . Get a little burn but not much cloud . First I used rosin - that's a no no unless it's real clean . So I got ahold of some good ass Leroy og shatter and it works better but still not a great pull . Now I understand it's small ,and pretty affordable . I do not want to get all high school super high ! So e rig and all that - chill . That's for y'all . I need a simple setup . Don't want my tolerance skyrocketing either . But I figured the light pen would be it , I'm new to concentrates , informed , just need to get a better understanding of the expectations from a "pen" I guess . My friend uses one from a Tabacco store that works good - it's bigger ,
Maybe I'm loading too much ? Too little ? Not pressing correctly ? Any help appreciated! Peace !

Not sure where to put this question so tagging along in here for some direction

Consistent pulls?

Buddy gave me a co2 filled pineapple og cartridge. Sweet. But are there any tricks to actually getting consistency from the pulls? No pics right now but the cartridge screws into a pen looking battery. Fully charged too. Get 1 or 2 decent pulls if I really concentrate. Friggn frustration sets in each time.

Pointers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back