Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

Kannib02277 said:
no problem glad u enjoy it and like it, and least I can still use it!!

My advice don't link people to fake units, surely they could blow up or something? Just trying to think safe. I mean I'm sure people would rather the original

I wouldn't use the word fake since it is a real vape lol its a knock off volcano with a price that a middle class guy like me could afford.

I wouldn't use the word fake since it is a real vape lol its a knock off volcano with a price that a middle class guy like me could afford.
wouldn't use the word fake? its a fake volcano buddy lol regardless if its a vaporizer. P.S not slating your 'fake' volcano either may work fine for you.

wouldn't use the word fake? its a fake volcano buddy lol regardless if its a vaporizer. P.S not slating your 'fake' volcano either may work fine for you.

A fake would be a vaporiser claiming to be a Volcano,what we are looking at is copy made to a lower standard.

King, let's not argue semantics here; he's stated he owns the device and that's good enough. You're entitled to your opinion on what it is; he's entitled to his; but at the end of the day it's a vaporizer and that's what we're discussing here. Let's keep it civil guys! :wiggle: And fire up those vapes! Let's get some vapor flowing and the good vibes rolling! :pighug:

Sorry but in my eyes a copy is a fake lol.

Let me try and explain my meaning a little better, if I see a copy of a Rolex and it has Rolex written on it then to me that would be a Fake Rolex...If I buy a Casio with a very similar design I would then say they have copied the design buy it's not a fake Rolex it's a legit Casio....that's what I'm saying here regarding the similar looking vaporiser the the Volcano. The same is true with Namaste Vapes they are a blatant copy of the Life Sabre but it's not a fake http://www.namastevapes.co.uk

OH, i thought they were trying to say it was a volcano brand. If thats the case then yeah copy not a fake(lol). Plus from first glance it just looks like a volcano. Clearly has been made to look like one.

Last edited:
Let me try and explain my meaning a little better, if I see a copy of a Rolex and it has Rolex written on it then to me that would be a Fake Rolex...If I buy a Casio with a very similar design I would then say they have copied the design buy it's not a fake Rolex it's a legit Casio....that's what I'm saying here regarding the similar looking vaporiser the the Volcano. The same is true with Namaste Vapes they are a blatant copy of the Life Sabre but it's not a fake http://www.namastevapes.co.uk

Good explanation, TaNg. In this context the definition of "fake" is not genuine or counterfeit with an attempt to deceive. A volcano shaped vape with a different brand on it isn't technically counterfeit, and the distinction is important. When I was researching my recent purchase I found numerous stories of people who bought actual counterfeit vapes, usually on eBay. As enthusiasts we need to know if there are vendors out there selling Volcanos or Da Buddhas or Arizers that are branded as genuine but are actually of inferior quality so we can stay away from them. Nobody wants to buy what they think is a name brand product and find out it's counterfeit when it breaks and they try to get warranty service. On the other hand, if someone wants to take the risk of paying less for a copycat product that looks similar to a name brand, that's their choice to do so. I think most consumers are smart enough to realize that a copy of a Volcano will not have the build quality or warranty support of the original, but perhaps those are acceptable sacrifices to save more money up front. The only way anyone will know if it's worth it is to read reviews from others who have made similar purchases.

I have just recently got into the vape scene as well. I can agree with the above posts that say that it is a much clearer stone, esp if you vape at lower temps, my first experience was at 185 C and it was sooooo diferente!!! Almost like having a shot of coffee. I hve moved up to 200 C and like the buzz a little before bed, and at 220 C it may be combusting, but it packs your lungs with a strong hit. I am still learning how to use this bad boy, but I like it. It is very easy to load and empty, but I would probably say that to reload in a crowd might presente a challenge. I have heard alot of people talk about the Silicone taste that comes with the Ascent, and in the beginning I noticed it more, but now I get a very clean hit. So far I have found that using the mouth ring, instead of the stem, works better. I have also noticed that after about 4 hits ( around 20 sec pulls) that you should "stir the bowl". Overall I am happy with it. You get that wonderful "phlegm" effect that comes from not inhaling all the harmful stuff, as the mmj clears out yor lungs, and the BEST part is that the wife does not complain about the combustion smell.

gZtI0B0.jpg

I bought mine from the Vaposhop www.vaposhop.com

Back