Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

I purchased a Pinnacle about 8 months ago and love it. The wife and I use it nightly. It makes a little herb go a long way (less than .2 grams per load). I can clean and reload the Pinnacle in under a minute. The removable cartridges are simple to clean and really help keep the unit clean. The only real trick to its use is to not over pack the cartridges. One charge is good for 3 or 4 sessions. The unit has 2 heat settings and turns off automatically after about 8 minutes.

The unit heats up in about a minute but only works with dry herb. The Pinnacle Pro can be used with oils as well. Here is the link to a full review I did a while back. Pinnacle Review

Pinnacle.JPG

Hell yeah! sounds like a good idea, what types of vaporizers do you guys use? i have a AIRIZER EXTREME Q myself. Also have owned a volcano will upload a pic of my vape in a short while.
i may bought a volcano vape from a fellow grower, who got themselves an airzer extreme. :GoooAuto::thank:
I love that little beauty :) heat 7.5 :hump:

Wish i I had a whip tho like the Ex Q!
Play safe,
stonedBRO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
I bought a phantom vaporizer on eBay about 4 months ago. I may or may not have zapped the original heating element somehow but they are cheap and easy to replace. Other than that part crapping out in the first week its been in action and working identically to my friends volcano classic vape. Looks like a Chinese knock off of a volcano digit because.... ...it is! :brow:
IMG_20140407_165506_655.jpg
It is slower to heat up than the temp says it is and it has a built in timer that shuts off the vaporizer after 30 min. The 30 min thing annoys me but I started heating it up shutting it off and turning it back on to get a whole 30 min of vapeing :)
heres a link for the one I got

I also got a mflb knock off on eBay but it collects dust since I got ahold of more oil

For oil I pieced together a ego ecig pen battery with a hash oil cartomizer from http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/products/hash-oil-atomizer

Last edited:
Reactions: RML
i may bought a volcano vape from a fellow grower, who got themselves an airzer extreme. :GoooAuto::thank:
I love that little beauty :) heat 7.5 :hump:

Wish i I had a whip tho like the Ex Q!
Play safe,
stonedBRO
no problem glad u enjoy it and like it, and least I can still use it!!

I bought a phantom vaporizer on eBay about 4 months ago. I may or may not have zapped the original heating element somehow but they are cheap and easy to replace. Other than that part crapping out in the first week its been in action and working identically to my friends volcano classic vape. Looks like a Chinese knock off of a volcano digit because.... ...it is! :brow:
View attachment 340143
It is slower to heat up than the temp says it is and it has a built in timer that shuts off the vaporizer after 30 min. The 30 min thing annoys me but I started heating it up shutting it off and turning it back on to get a whole 30 min of vapeing :)
heres a link for the one I got

I also got a mflb knock off on eBay but it collects dust since I got ahold of more oil

For oil I pieced together a ego ecig pen battery with a hash oil cartomizer from http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/products/hash-oil-atomizer
My advice don't link people to fake units, surely they could blow up or something? Just trying to think safe. I mean I'm sure people would rather the original

Last edited:

My advice don't link people to fake units, surely they could blow up or something? Just trying to think safe. I mean I'm sure people would rather the original

Actually, I'd rather see him write a REVIEW on his knock-off vape. If a knock-off works as well as an original for a fraction of the price, I think consumers should know about it. If it has a host of problems, consumers should know about that too!

Reactions: RML

Blow up??? Sounds like a test for the Myth busters...LOL! :smoke:

WOW..you guys have filled some pages overnight....:clap:..Brilliant info and links..lots to Look at for hubby.

"How To" tutorials would be Welcome to...or Previews if you have the Newest Kit on the Block...

Actually, I'd rather see him write a REVIEW on his knock-off vape. If a knock-off works as well as an original for a fraction of the price, I think consumers should know about it. If it has a host of problems, consumers should know about that too!

Volcanos are a ripoff, plain and simply, I don't care if it washs your car for you too, all that price does is give you bragging rights. in fact, there are equal or better units out there at half the price, and with equal quality, such as the Extreme Q. I don't mind paying for quality, I do mind paying more than its worth!

Last edited:
WOW..you guys have filled some pages overnight....:clap:..Brilliant info and links..lots to Look at for hubby.

"How To" tutorials would be Welcome to...or Previews if you have the Newest Kit on the Block...

We should also work on creating a template for the reviews; so if members want they can just copy and paste the template and fill in the information. Ohhhhh Taaaang (he rang.) This thread is just STEAM rolling (or vapor rolling haha!) Love it!

Yeah true, but my guess is it would have a host of problems. i thought the volcano was like specially made n what not. Im happy with my extreme Q anyway will actually post a pic of it today lol(i promise). I did own the volcano but sold it as got bored as people seem to class volcano into their own vape class, when simply all it is, is a bag vape...

Back