Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

Eating raw AVB? Shit lol what does it taste like grado, an does it get ya high lol?

No Flame outs in this section please Budz...:coffee2:..it's a Vape section..you are only allowed a small fizzle and phhzzztt...

:Gary:..Sorry couldn't Resist...

55 Readers on the thread already...Well Done...now lets get some of those Vapes Reviewed..Especially Value for Money Ratings.

(I'm Watching for hubbys B-day ideas..:grin:..)

I got Da buddha Vaporizer black and i only use it like 4 times. I do not think that i got the right "settings" as i get more blazed with my spliffs than with this vaporizer.
i love the piece, its very nice to look at and it screams quality! Im just gonna learn how to use it proper :)

I got Da buddha Vaporizer black and i only use it like 4 times. I do not think that i got the right "settings" as i get more blazed with my spliffs than with this vaporizer.
i love the piece, its very nice to look at and it screams quality! Im just gonna learn how to use it proper :)
It takes a bit of figuring out. I'm still experimenting with mine but I generally have it set to about the 2 o'clock point. Iv found the hotter you have it, the less you want to do. TaNg, where did you get them mods from for your Da Buddha?

Yeah im still learning and making adjustments. i found it quite nice at 12 o'clock but that depends on how wet/dry the buds are. Never gonna give DBV up and i know it works, im just gonna give her and myself some time to get along and find the right settings :)

As for eating ABV, there's little discernible taste - just the crunchy texture of buds. Does it get me high? Well, there's a good chance most of the cannabinoids have been decarbed by the heating element in my vaporizer. So if there are any active compounds left inside the crispy remains, I'll digest them. The volume of ABV I generally consume is right next to trace amounts just because the size of the MFLB trench is so tiny. .2g or something. It's more of a just because thing, that I do it. You'd probably be better off saving all of it, then using it for a bulk run or something. Tra la la though... to each their own.

I rolled my ABV up into joints and passed them out as the only weed at a gathering one time ... everybody was stoned and commenting on how mild the smoke was ... I don't care for ABV out of a pipe but it makes a great joint for when you just want to take a couple hits and toss it out ... just remember to moisten it a little.

I'd really like to find a use for whip oil as I get a lot of buildup w/ my vape ... :dunno:

I rolled my ABV up into joints and passed them out as the only weed at a gathering one time ... everybody was stoned and commenting on how mild the smoke was ... I don't care for ABV out of a pipe but it makes a great joint for when you just want to take a couple hits and toss it out ... just remember to moisten it a little.

I'd really like to find a use for whip oil as I get a lot of buildup w/ my vape ... :dunno:
I hear you on the buildup of oil, I don't wanna clean my wand or whip just in case I can find a use for the oil

Pour 90% iso in there, and evaporate on a glass/nonstick surface. Scrape the residue and stuff it back into your whatever.

BAM!

Back