Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

Can it be vaped or smoked as oil w/o mixing w/ Isopropyl ?

Is it edible or can it be used as an ointment ?

Would it be as good as the weed that produced it ?

:tiphat:

- - - Updated - - -

lol, let's stay on point gents.

I do all sorts of stuff with my ABV (already been vaped) - most of it involves me smoking it again. Sometimes I eat it... raw or cooked (I mean, it's already toasted, but you know I can saute or put it in milk and simmer that for 30 mins or so). Point is there's still plenty of useful cannabinoids and other vitamins (can I call thc a vitamin? i think so...) in the vaped stuff.

Im pretty sure the compound THC need to be heated for the physco-active element of the molucules to take affect. I once googled if I could put my weed in a sandwich and eat it to get high when I had no tobacco, papers, lighter...just buds.

After searching online it was clear heat HAS to be involved to get a high, anything RAW is just a waste, unless you like the taste :) but then again I guess as it has been heated, its almost the same as if you baked it...so perhaps it AVB does has some effect raw as its psychoactive element has been actived...either way Im saving mine, when i harvest I will use it with all my trimmings to make some or of hash or edibles (Y) canna butter, canna milk, baking etc sounds like a good plan to me!

Don't think Ill ever be in a situation where I am without bud and with ABV but I could try smoke it if it came to that.

Maybe some home made meat balls or burgers with an extra special herb added :drool:
Mmmmmmmmmm anyone eles hungry...

Value for money, I personally think the RRP of the volcano is over priced, but the costs of manufacture costs, R&D, PR, international business, brand name bragging rights, it does all total up...its like buying the latest model car, flagship smart phone, or buying designer 100% cotton shirt, when you can get a 100% cotton shirt from Primark for 10% of the price.

They both will both get your from A to B, make phone calls, and look good etc
They you take a hit from a standard priced stablished vape or a Volcano, they will both get you high.

If you wana look like bertie big bollox and you have £££ to throw around go ahead and get a volcano. If your on a budget, one of the lower priced ones will serve you just as well but be sure to ensure its from a reputable reviewed brand. I only got a volcano as a friend who had not used it often offered me a price I would be silly to refuse.

Time for a bag after that essay jeeze...!
Play safe,
StonedBRO

Last edited:
Ive heard if you eat weed it gets you stoned but fuck knows man lol

ABV has been cooked and unless it has been Vaped to death there should be plenty of buzz left in it no matter how you ingest it ...
:dance2:

Ive heard if you eat weed it gets you stoned but fuck knows man lol

Heard eaten RAW weed gets you stoned?

Chester what would you say are the BEST HIGH ways to recycle your ABV?

Play safe,
stonedBRO

Decarboxylation, using heat is necessary to get high as far as I recall. Something about rotation of a carbon atom to create the delta-9 THC that gets us buzzed. Been a while since I worked on this but I think that is fairly correct.

Last edited:
My Vapes

I have a Da Buddha for home use and Da Vinci for portability. I like both alot and would recommend them. However the backlight on the display stopped working after a week, disappointing but not a deal breaker for me.

Attachments

• vap2.jpg
    vap2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 54
  • vap1.jpg
    vap1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 58
Decarboxylation, using heat is necessary to get high as far as I recall. Something about rotation of a carbon atom to create the delta-9 THC that gets us buzzed. Been a while since I worked on this but I think that is fairly correct.
Sounds about right to me brother.

Back