Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

No-one Vaping there way through the Holidays...?...:Hookah:

Iv hit that volcano bag more times that I can remember!
Thanks to easter, 5 days off. :dance:

Just hit the MFLB about 3 minutes ago Aunty :)

... managed to combust the bugger :( - First time i've done that - still getting used to the adapter!

:DragonSmoke:

Ditto...Not the combustion though, somehow I managed not to do that yet but I've been using my MFLB constantly since it arrived. I haven't seen a wisp of smoke in days now, even thrown the ciggies out as well, got a few vape pens on the go instead :)

Blue, have you modded your MF yet so you can hit big bags of vapor?? Only had the damn thing a few days, I really shouldn't be dicking around with it already lol.

:Sharing One:

no but im smokin through the holiday
i did order a power pen cause the have a 20% off coupon so the base model that does wax oil and ejuice which was $50 was only $44 after shipping

might go ahead and do a qwiso run to be ready when it arrives

Just got a fat sack today for 4/20. A couple Bucket Bongs for the drive home but switching on my Da Buddha now:pighug:. Vape On All...Vape On..

Got my SSV last week and I think I've had enough experience with it to write a review. Great vape! I also have a DIY case tutorial for the Arizer Solo that I'll try to get posted sometime today. :Hookah:

I need another vape like I need a hole in my head, but I am loving the look of the new Indica model:

http://indica2.com/

Anybody ever seen or used one? The stealth straw is one of the coolest ideas I've seen in a long time!

kgvl.jpg

Thanks for sharing Andy, that does look pretty schweet but can't say I've used it. Looks similar to a bat or dugout but with Vape action, cool!

That's a great idea for a vape,very discreet.

i was looking at the new table vape from Vaporblunt earlier it's called The Baker and it interesting because it goes up to 800f so you can hit dab through it...here's a link to a review http://vaporizetheworld.com/baker-vaporizer-review/

I've got a Pax And a Da Buddah . I'm thinking about another portable, namely a Firefly. Does anyone on AFN own a firefly?Or had sometime with one ?just wondering what your thoughts are?

Back