Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

Cheers Briman, I've got to say out of anyone on the net I do rate the vape critic although he doesn't rate the Da a Buddah as highly as he might.

Salutations,

I just checked using Google and it seems Induction Heat still ain't on the AFN radar, specifically.

Time for an update i guess...

WWW . GreenLightVapes . Com | G9 e-Nail III

So, i figure those who heard of the Evoke will think maybe the Evoke just won't be "the 1st" IH vape after all!

Well in all honesty i could happen to be tempted to concur and more...

15dp4yr.jpg
efnkzr.jpg

But who knows!

Now matter what, at least the G9 e-Nail is ready for sale for real if i'm not mistaking...

:peace:

Any suggested vape sellers?

Hey Ya'll,
Nice thread, do any of you have a favorite, trusted vendor who sells volcano vapes at a decent price?

lloyd

I've been shopping around to find the most reasonable price for a complete Volcano Classic Vaporizer System. However, everywhere I 've looked, the prices are unavoidably steep. Over time I have succumbed to the reality that this product is everything it boasts to be and the high price is not too bad for quality German engineering.

Yesterday, I found Toronto Vaporizer's website by accident (http://torontovaporizer.ca/). They are a dedicated vape site that carries all the known/unknown, quality, stationary & portable vapes and accessories. They also provide the best customer service I've experienced in many years!There is a little customer service chat window that pops up making the sales personnel available in real time. I had lots of questions and all of them were answered with the best price offered.

I ordered the Volcano and with it they threw in a Zeus (bolt) grinderhttp://torontovaporizer.ca/vaporizer-accessories/zeusgrinder/zeus-bolt-grinder.html. A $50 item for FREE! They said that I would receive an order confirmation email, however, it didn't arrive. I contacted them this morning fearing that I needed to activate something through the email; they apologized for the delay and upgraded my Zeus (bolt)grinder to the ultimate Zeus (vortex) grinderhttp://torontovaporizer.ca/vaporizer-accessories/zeusgrinder/zeus-vortex-grinder.html.A $60 item also for FREE!

Toronto Vaporizer has gone beyond my expectations with customer service and thought everyone here would benefit from them also...they are Vape Connoisseurs.

Last edited:
I got my stuff in the mail yesterday. The packaging was discreet and it arrived within a week's time that had a holiday (Canadian Thanksgiving & U.S. Columbus Day). Everything I've read/heard about the Volcano is true. I'm quite happy with it, my expectations are more than satisfied. Also, the Zeus Vortex Grinder equals the quality and craftsmanship of the Volcano engineers; an exceptional device with clever design. Thank you Toronto Vaporizer for providing it as a freebie!

Toronto Vaporizers provided remarkable customer service for me. I highly recommend them.

Salutations Lloyd,

Everything I've read/heard about the Volcano is true.

Great, it turns out i've been searching for a Volcano owner to update public knowledge of the Classic recently:

It's a very old schematic dating back to 2003, can you comment how yours would compare today?

Most specifically i'm trying to determine if it's still having the hardware ventilated through its cannabic bowl using the customer's lungs. Also, what are your thoughts relatively to some eventual catastrophic failure scenario?

Good day, have fun!!

:peace:

Hi,
This is my first purchase of any Volcano Vaporizer; therefore I cannot compare it to another. I know there is a digital version of this same machine, but from what I've read and seen on youtube, there are only two feature differences with the digital version; digital read out and automatic shut off. The two different mouth pieces (easy or solid valve), can be used with both Classic and the Digital versions.

I don't fully understand your question here:

i'm trying to determine if it's still having the hardware ventilated through its cannabic bowl using the customer's lungs.”

If you are asking if the heated air is ventilated through the botanical medium chamber, then yes; it's still designed to operate that way. It provides a clean, smokeless vapor with little aroma but full flavor from the botanicals used. No harsh smoke from anything burning that makes inhalation problematic or offensive. Just tasty vapor.

As far as the possibility of “some eventual catastrophic failure scenario;” I can only guess and say that I seriously doubt it. This machine is well designed and manufactured. I suppose there will be an eventual wearing of the movable/heated parts over time, but I can't imagine it causing any failure scenario. If you ever handle one, it will be obvious the selected materials are of high quality, without consideration of parts failure. I can't imagine anything getting inside the unit to cause problems unless someone removes the outer stainless steel case and carelessly leaves it off while operating. This machine will last for many, many years without regard.

lloyd

Last edited:
I was going to say you had better be a Good Boy and put it on you Christmas List for Santa.....:jaw:..then I saw the Price...

JHC.....:yoinks:

You are like JM...your Toys are Very Expensive...

Back