Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

I tried a PAX out a couple weeks ago and was not impressed ... Large bowl, burnt my weed and not much vapor out of known weed ... I use a Vapir NO2 about 6-8 times a day now ... it can really do the job for an antique ... uses very little weed and puts forth acceptable vapors .... Once a person finds a Vape they are comfortable with, I wonder if it's possible to find another vape that gets you higher on the same basic quantity of weed ...

I can understand wanting a new vape but what are the chances it will get you higher ? I ask because I want a new Arizer Solo and money's tight and if it doesn't get me higher then what's the sense ?

:tiphat:

I guess I was lucky in that I got nicely medicated my very first vape. I'm shopping pens. My solo works great but no matter how much I limit my hit, I get a hacking cough on exhale. I read its common in we of weaker windage. I hope a pen with less volume will help.

Its definitely not the weed. I can smoke and only hope for one "cough to get off" head rush..

Baylee, thanks for the rep.

FIRST POST OF 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

latexmas.jpg

Just got my late Xmas gift I got for myself, a freaking glass water tool for my Davinci Ascent and the price was INSANE ! 20 dollars with shipping ;)

http://www.dhgate.com/product/pinna...t/184494946.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

Twice as expensive as the Iolite.

I'm very much enjoying my Iolite! Tang mentions vapor not visible. Well it doesn't need to be! I find that it works quite well, 5 hits or so for each of us and we're good! I can get 15-20 hits from a fill. Yes, it makes a little noise, I don't mind. I like that its very portable too. Yes I'm sure there are better units out there. but this one's got good bang for the buck!

I haven't mentioned before but I got another vape when I bought my Iolite. The Iolite I got in new condition of ebay for a believe it was $23 shipped! I didn't think it would go that cheap but no one was bidding. So , while I was waiting for that auction to end, I bid $5 on a brand new, Vapor Blunt. And..........I won the auction. No one else bid! Only reason I can figure is that the trim was pink. I gave it to my lady and she loves it. Only complaint I have with it is it is rather large, not stealthy at all. But we take the Iolite when we go out so it doesn't matter.

The Vapor Blunt had 2 heat settings. Medium and High. We use it on high and get good hits. Not a lot of visible vapor , but, who cares! It DOES work and works well. It has a decent size chamber. Also, the cap for the chamber has a built in stirring tool, a very nice touch! It makes for a nice home unit at a low price. You can get them around $100 U.S.

I still want an Extreme Q for home, but there's no pressure to get one soon, our portables work well enough for our needs!

Actually, the Vapor blunt looks at first glance like a vibrator.....lol!

Ahahaha Pop22 yeah vaporblund little dildo looking bud not a bad vaporizer at all !

Also yeah you dont need to see clouds but I learned over the year I had my Ascent and been buying weed of couple of different sources that slightly wet bud can taste the best and make the biggest clouds :D

but it is also all about learning the technique behind your vaporizer, mine you have to grind into big chunks and fill it all the way up or get a glass flower to fill up the space so you dont need to pack 0.3-0.4 grams of weed each time but I dont actually mind ;)

so sad that I am out of weed !! but hopefully in couple of days I can get some nice buds in the mail ;)

I just started using an Arizer Solo regularly. I don't know if I using it correctly. It's working well as far a heating up is concerned, I can even heat it up to the point where the vapor is smoke, but I don't seem to get as high as I do when I use a bowl. Anyone have the same experience with vaporizing? :tiphat:

I just started using an Arizer Solo regularly. I don't know if I using it correctly. It's working well as far a heating up is concerned, I can even heat it up to the point where the vapor is smoke, but I don't seem to get as high as I do when I use a bowl. Anyone have the same experience with vaporizing? :tiphat:

To me it's a different kind of high. Much cleaner and clearer if that makes any sense. On the rare occasions that I smoke anymore, I notice somewhat of a heavier stone in my head and body, but not necessarily in a good way. It does take some getting used to, but most people I know do prefer vaping once they've adjusted to it. I know my lungs feel worlds better and I rarely get that 'smoked out' feeling from vaping.

Titan III

Thought this might be of interest, I'm still going to get me Titan II for £50.

Hopefully this will be just as affordable and if the reviews are good and if so I'll get one of these too :)

Not out just yet but coming soon they are taking pre-orders now

[video=youtube;3UBl-hdmqwA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UBl-hdmqwA[/video]

Flowermate V8.0

I only found out the other day the there was a Flowermate V8.0 which piqued my interest as I already own the Flowermate V5.0S.

I really like my Flowermate V5.0S especially as it is a very reasonable price, so I went and found this review & thought I would share with you.

[video=youtube;HDtj_JV5D0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDtj_JV5D0A[/video]

Back