Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

yeh ok i think im gonna get the g pro pen at the end of the week cos i like to have a lil blaze on the move so i wana try that out, people have said in reveiws its not very portable, well hey im gonna put it to the test :p so will have to wait a lil before i buy another smoking accesory, but yeh i'll keep y'all informed

I got mine coming tomorrow so I let you know how it vapes.

I already have a Flowermate V5.0S and that is a great vape for the price £58 is the cheapest I found on Ebay and it has 2 hrs 40 of juice in the batteries.
It give big thick plumes of vapor too, which is ideal if you just coming of the fags. I highly recommend it.

Whopee my G-Pro arrived this morning fully charged and ready to go :D

So I read the instruction booklet, which could be improved, so to give clearer instruction.

Got it filled and fired it up, It is a had a slightly plastic taste but it was straight out of the box, so I will try a purge by heating it up on highest setting a few times, just to get rid of any manufacturing residues.

The vapor wasn't really visible until I set in on max, but it really worked getting me stoned.

It is funny how different vapes seem to vary in the intensity of the stone, after all they all heat up the weed and produce vapor & I am using the same weed in all my vapes.

The unit only stay heated for 4 minutes, to save wasting battery life I guess, this means I can heat up one chamber of weed three times before it is spent.

I was nicely toasted on my second heating and this is off just one filling.

Hopefully the taste will improve with use but the way it gets you stoned is top class.

I'll do a full report once i have given it some good use and I work out how long the battery lasts.

I'll also rewrite the instruction booklet so to make it easier to understand.

The Gpro is a nice vape. Look forward to hearing your review! :Sharing One:

BTW the GPro is a rebranded Titan 1

yeh vaping is really quite good i didnt think much of it for a while but it is really really good especially for people trying to come off ciggs cos tbh no one really likes the habbit tis ok now and then but can get carried away really easily so ive got one of these e cigs with the e liquid and has help cut down ciggs atleast half and has help me mum come off ciggs too.
now to vaping the whacky bacci, ive watched vids of guys using these stationary ones that fill up bags etc that looks the buisness but far to expensive at the mo so i found a cheap similar one of our fave site, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VP-100-HE...ural_AlternativeTherapies&hash=item3f437554ef

also theres the g pen which is really cool, but dont go for the standard g pen cos its more like a pipe cos it combusts your smoke you want the g pen pro and thats what i wanna get in the next week or so,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Snoop...ural_AlternativeTherapies&hash=item3cf18da8a2

im yet to try any of these or even vape any ganj for that matter so if any of y'all have tried these let me know and gimme your feed back

I have one of those cheap Chinese desktop vapes. It works ok. Takes a bit to get the hang of filling it right and you have to draw slowly as its not a powered air unit. But My portable dry herb vapes work better! the only desktop vape I'd consider is the Extreme Q. A fair price and very good quality. There's no other forced air unit that comes close in its price range.

That G Pro is a nice portable. Its a cutomized Titan 1 really.

I remember you saying pop but the price was good and then i found it even cheaper after I bought mine.

I'll still be getting a titan II in the near future.

I kinda bought this one because it came with the vape travel bag &dog tag grinder, I'm so easily lead astray lol.

With the vape came another grinder and lmao it is the smallest grinder I have ever seen, it is a 1" plastic grinder from the seller lol might be useful if I can find a pixie or some other tiny being.

Seriously a 1" grinder, what hell am I supposed to do with that?

So far the battery is doing good service, I have filled it 4 or five times and each filling takes 3 heatings/vape sessions to brown the herb.

Update on the titan 2

I've been using this one a lot! I really like it. Its not perfect, but for less than $40 you can't go wrong. My only complaints are: short battery life, I get about 40 minutes, and with 2 people using it at the same time, it gets really hot. But we like it so much we're going to fix the problems....by buying a second one! Its best quality? LOTs of good vapor! Beat our Vapor Blunt and Iolite for vapor production.

perfect solution pop , his and hers vapes :) I like it

I bought a vision 2 spinner battery under 20 bucks on amazon then picked up a cheap charger and a globe I vape qwiso hash and I was surprised the battery lasted 2 days then was at 60% another day and a half it was 30% and I charged it over night it was ready to go the next day

The vision 2 spinner is adjustable voltage 3.3 up to 4.8v

Now to find some tips with ti coils and ceramic wicks that are rebuildable double coil would be nice

Back