Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

72 for a firefly? Thats either a bargain or possibly a fake?

Well I went for it and ordered a Firefly direct from China via DHgate.

It cost me £84 with free delivery and should arrive in 10 - 14 days.

If it is legit that's a saving of about £115 but I am expecting to have to pay some duty & tax but it is still a great price.

My VAT should be around £ 16.80 plus £9.00 Customs Duty which is a Total of £25.80 {VAT & Duty)

Firefly = £84 + £25.80 {VAT & Duty} = £109.80 which is approx £90 cheaper than UK price of a Firefly.

I will be sure to you you all know what it is like when it arrives.

Here is some info on import taxes in the UK

[h=3]Import duty & taxes when importing into United Kingdom[/h]OverviewImport duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Kingdom from outside of the EU whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. The import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the CIF value, i.e. the sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance. Duty RatesThe duty rates applied to imports into the United Kingdom typically range between 0% (for example books) and 17% (for example Wellington Boots). Some products, such as Laptops, Mobile Phones, Digital cameras and Video Game consoles, are duty free. However, certain goods may even be subject to additional duties depending on the country of manufacture, for example Bicycles made in China carry an additional (anti dumping) duty of 48.5%. VAT RatesThe standard VAT rate for importing items into the United Kingdom is 20%, with certain products, for example Children's car seats, attracting VAT at the reduced rate of 5%, and some goods are exempt from VAT altogether, for example books, children clothes and children shoes. VAT is calculated on the value of the goods, plus the international shipping costs and insurance, plus any import duty due. Minimum thresholdsFor imports into the UK, there are minimum thresholds below which duty and VAT are waived.
Duty is not charged if either:

• the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed £135
  • the amount of duty payable does not exceed £9

VAT is not charged if:

• the FOB value, i.e. the value of the goods excluding shipping and insurance cost, does not exceed £15

Other taxes and customs fees

• Excise duty is payable on for example tobacco and alcohol.
  • Additional customs fees can be charged to cover the expense of performing any required examinations, verification and or testing of the imported goods.

My Titan II was estimated for delivery on 6/2/15 which was the Friday just gone and it also didn't get delivered on Saturday.

If it doesn't arrive on Monday 9/2/15 then I will contact the supplier, I paid by a company which will refund the money if I get scammed, so I am covered, so that's a weight of my mind.

Got a bit of a hump on , I really wanted to try it out this weekend, oh well it's not like I haven't got other vapes to use in the mean time.

I could of got express delivery but the seller was charging £15 for it, normally I'll pay an extra £5 or so but £15 Was too rich for my blood.

Last edited:
[h=1]Best New Portable Vaporizers for 2015[/h]
[video=youtube;2uQulBNkGuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQulBNkGuQ[/video]

Titan II arrived today :) not used it yet as I have had things to do.

Just got conformation of payment for my Firefly, hopefully it should ship in the next two days and will take 4 - 8 to get here.

After watching the best new vaporizers for 2015 above and other reviews, it seems that people really like the vapor quality of the Firefly over many other portable vapes.

There does seem to be a bit of a learning curve to the vaping technique when using it, but once that's mastered it is said that the vaping experience is awesome and the flavor is amazing.

Battery does not last that long but it has replacable batteries which will sort that out and the batteries are fully charged in 45 minutes which is pretty damn fast.

I will of course be buying some spare batteries.

Not the stealthiest of vapes but I'm not worried about that as It will be mostly for home use.

If I go out for the day, there is no reason not to put it in my bag and take it out when I get to where i am going, I like walking in the countryside and there is no worries about having to be stealthy in the middle of nowhere.

As stealth goes I have plenty of of vapes which will do the job, but to be honest I have smoked spliffs and pipes all over the place and never been hassled, this includes city centers etc.

I'm really looking for the Firefly to arrive but until then I will just have to get aquainted with my new Titan II, just about to fire it up for the first time :D

I bought one of these last week
http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-machines/21-aroma-arizer-extreme-q-heater.html#/power_cord-europe

It arrived, I got excited, plugged it in, switched it on and the display reads: Err1. I've sent it back and waiting for a replacement... Looks like a nice bit of kit I can't wait to give it a blast!!!!

Shoot that's a pain in the ass, first time for me, to hear that happening.

The extreme Q is a boss piece of kit, once you get your replacement you won't look back.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get a swift re-delivery.

Hey Arty, I got the replacement back from the company and it is.................. AWESOME!!!

I'm absolutely battered, had it since 5pm tonight and i've already boshed two bags of nice vapour!!! Very impressive bit of kit man, well worth the brass. It looks really cool when it's lit up as well haha :)

Just got conformation of payment for my Firefly, hopefully it should ship in the next two days and will take 4 - 8 to get here.

After watching the best new vaporizers for 2015 above and other reviews, it seems that people really like the vapor quality of the Firefly over many other portable vapes.

There does seem to be a bit of a learning curve to the vaping technique when using it, but once that's mastered it is said that the vaping experience is awesome and the flavor is amazing.

Battery does not last that long but it has replacable batteries which will sort that out and the batteries are fully charged in 45 minutes which is pretty damn fast.

Not the stealthiest of vapes but I'm not worried about that as It will be mostly for home use.

If I go out for the day, there is no reason not to put it in my bag and take it out when I get to where i am going, I like walking in the countryside and there is no worries about having to be stealthy in the middle of nowhere.

As stealth goes I have plenty of of vapes which will do the job, but to be honest I have smoked spliffs and pipes all over the place and never been hassled, this includes city centers etc.

I'm really looking for the Firefly to arrive but until then I will just have to get aquainted with my new Titan II, just about to fire it up for the first time :D
Just a few thoughts on some of the latest portables
The Fly is the bomb on flavour and a powerful piece of kit,has a learning curve but that just makes it more immersive when you are one with the vapour. The Crafty rips holes in the space time continuum but units are unreliable at the moment. And the air delivers amazing tasting vapour with power and finesse and is the best for sessions and conservation of herbs also very portable and stealthy. That's right you need all three! I'm waiting for a revision of the Crafty however. It's amazingly powerful and great to share because it rips through material fast and produces an amazing effect![emoji2]

Anyone ever tried the vapium summit?????? I ordered it last night and would like to know if its any good?

I bought a fire fly and a MFLB about the same time. The MF is decent, but grinding fine material for it is a pain, and it has to be quite dry.
My first FF never worked correctly. They sent me a free battery, then another free battery. Still was overheating and draining the battery after one bowl.
Sent it to Wa. and they sent me a new one free..with both batterys. Worked great, but the top was warped and didn't seal right.Yup...sent me a free top.
But I was out a good vape for 10 days.
So for me the positive is a great warranty, great costumer service, and a good machine (when it's working right ).
Yes the vapor taste is great when you have good stuff, but I am suspecting that they might have a high warranty claim rate.

Oh no, I should've read this before I laid $120 on the g pen pro, a rebranded titan 1. Oh well now I paid for not researching. Any tips with using a vape? Heard you can just use fresh not dry weed and just vape it. Any truth to that?

Salutations DedeReweko,

Heard you can just use fresh not dry weed and just vape it. Any truth to that?

There were days when i was willing to "sample" green stuff, no more! It was nearly impossible to truly enjoy the herb unless it dried for at least a couple days, minimum; i guess it's OKay to try it for the sake of experience but that would still be a waste of resources and time while i can think of better reasons to promote cannabic vaporisation over smoking.

Good day, have fun!

Back