Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

I bought a fire fly and a MFLB about the same time. The MF is decent, but grinding fine material for it is a pain, and it has to be quite dry.
My first FF never worked correctly. They sent me a free battery, then another free battery. Still was overheating and draining the battery after one bowl.
Sent it to Wa. and they sent me a new one free..with both batterys. Worked great, but the top was warped and didn't seal right.Yup...sent me a free top.
But I was out a good vape for 10 days.
So for me the positive is a great warranty, great costumer service, and a good machine (when it's working right ).
Yes the vapor taste is great when you have good stuff, but I am suspecting that they might have a high warranty claim rate.
I really like the Titan 2 for the price it is a great bit of kit, battery life no the longest but gives a nice vape strength.
I also now have a Fire Fly opted for the charcoal grey colour, eventhought the red looks awesome , I felt it would standout too much. There is a bit of a learning curve with the Fire Fly as it doesn't have heat settings and you need to learn how to use it.
Pre heating seems to help. I also have put a small piece of screen in the little slot near the mouth piece to stop small bits of weed getting in my mouth.
I like the Fire fly but I don't use it as much as some off my other vapes.

Salutations Arty Zan,

Pre heating seems to help.

Even my modded VG pipe works better after some pre-heating so i figure there's a link to be made with the convection component, in terms of vaporisation mode. The shorter the better, lets refresh our memories about what's comming next (which was announced a long while ago...):

It took LotoLabs quite a while to demonstrate such statement using a functional prototype that looks real enough to convince us. Yet, there it is at last: 10 seconds pre-heat via an IH "susceptor" on 1 single power cell (some more time to actually get a toke).

Personally i think it's the sort of "Pre-Heating" delay which the portable vape industry needs to aim for...

Good day, have fun!!

:peace:

Last edited:
Can't decide whether to treat myself to a Sublimator or a Galaxy Enail.....I want both I my life really lol.

Salutations TaNg,

Can't decide whether to treat myself to a Sublimator or a Galaxy Enail...

Nails are alien to me so i'd settle for a sustained Sublimator evaluation instead, and then convert it to Induction Heat.

Good day, have fun!!

:peace:

Returned my black Iolite to Got Vape for warranty replacement. They received it on May 27, 2015. I called customer service on June 5, 2015 and asked where my replacement Iolite is. The told me the black Iolite is no longer in stock and they don't plan on getting anymore. They offered me the red Iolite and I told them to send that instead of the black one. It's been a week and no info from Got Vape. I've sent them an email and the copy of their RMA number request. I still have not heard from Got Vape.

Anybody have had an issue with Got Vape's returns?

Thanks

Returned my black Iolite to Got Vape for warranty replacement. They received it on May 27, 2015. I called customer service on June 5, 2015 and asked where my replacement Iolite is. The told me the black Iolite is no longer in stock and they don't plan on getting anymore. They offered me the red Iolite and I told them to send that instead of the black one. It's been a week and no info from Got Vape. I've sent them an email and the copy of their RMA number request. I still have not heard from Got Vape.

Anybody have had an issue with Got Vape's returns?

Thanks

Got an email from Got Vape and they gave me a case number and that a customer service rep will contact me. HAY GOT VAPE....JUST SEND THE IOLITE..

This the 2nd return of the original Iolite. They better not balk on sending me a new one.

Salutations,

Hummm...

Wait! We got some event going on here: BayLee420 tells Baylee420 from some 16 minutes shifted in the past that he's still not getting his iOlite or something... Must be kind of dejà vu, or paradoxal time traveling, etc...

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Salutations,

Hummm...

Wait! We got some event going on here: BayLee420 tells Baylee420 from some 16 minutes shifted in the past that he's still not getting his iOlite or something... Must be kind of dejà vu, or paradoxal time traveling, etc...

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Nothing to see here..Now move along.......:woody:

New or refurbished Iolite will be delivered on Monday.

images (17).jpg

It's Deja Vu all over again. ............ Yogi Berra

Last edited:
Ahhhh... excuse me? :)

I love to vape a bud of fresh herb right off the plant. You get a nice clear taste of what it is like and you get a sample
of things to come. I think fresh herb could be a future trend for cannabis connoisseurs.

Dude, I went through two Iolites in less than a year. My Solos take a beating and keep in ticking though!

Toss the Ioilite and get a Solo man.

Nothing to see here..Now move along.......:woody:

New or refurbished Iolite will be delivered on Monday.

View attachment 458325

It's Deja Vu all over again. ............ Yogi Berra

Back