Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

perfect solution pop , his and hers vapes :) I like it

LOL we already do that, I gave her the Vapor Blunt. I told her it looks like a dildo............:grin: But the Titan will be a nice one to take out places and we'll throw the spare in the glovebox in case we need it. The Iolite, I like but I think its going to collect dust for a while...lol!

I bought a vision 2 spinner battery under 20 bucks on amazon then picked up a cheap charger and a globe I vape qwiso hash and I was surprised the battery lasted 2 days then was at 60% another day and a half it was 30% and I charged it over night it was ready to go the next day

The vision 2 spinner is adjustable voltage 3.3 up to 4.8v

Now to find some tips with ti coils and ceramic wicks that are rebuildable double coil would be nice

I've spent stupid money on vape pens..made canna ejuice, that works ok, but nothing to write home about. ALL the pen styles burn dry herb. So Now I want to try hash-qwiso, something in one. ! have a Cloupour that can vape oils/wax so I just need enough bud to make some. I'll have to try it.

Pop I call it canna Crack lol just a little dab will do ya but 2 dabs is better crap did I blaze through that whole gram :crying:

What do you do with your trim ? It makes good iso hash bud just makes more lol

Pop I call it canna Crack lol just a little dab will do ya but 2 dabs is better crap did I blaze through that whole gram :crying:

What do you do with your trim ? It makes good iso hash bud just makes more lol

We both take canna caps three times a day so I make a lot of oil. Looks like my Durrty Cheese may gave me a good harvest, so I'll make some from that when she's done.

Just ordered my Titan II :D

Estimated time of arrival is tomorrow 6/2/15

Can't wait for it to arrive, especially after hearing good things about it from you pop.

I wonder what the titan III will be like, I'm sure there must be one on the drawing board.

I just went to have a look at prices from china for the titan II and there are some good deals but they will want you to buy 15 or so to get a good price.

Whilst I was there I noticed there was a place selling the firefly which is a very nice vape, buying just one it is onlt $104.31 US or £72.15 thats really good value. Link - http://www.dhgate.com/product/firef...-control-no/216380885.html#s1-19-1|3127818325

Just a heads up, there are 5 or 6 companies re-branding the Hebe Titan 1 as there own and jacking the price WAY up. If resellers can sell the Titan 1 for $30-40 dollars, what are they paying for them? Nothing wrong with a markup but, selling an item you probably paid $8.00 for for $99 to $119 is just thievery. Grenco Science,Vapor4life,Vapour Source, and Kandy Pens.

72 for a firefly? Thats either a bargain or possibly a fake?

72 for a firefly? Thats either a bargain or possibly a fake?

Yup one or t'other I guess, I'll buy one at some point and let you guys know if it is genuine or fake.

I'm guessing they are manufactured in China and they are cheaper to buy direct from the manufactures.

Once the Chinese understand what Europeans and Americans want and the level of quality we demand, they do get right to it, it more money for them and they have cheaper manufacturing and labor costs.

Once European & American sellers get their stock they will wack up the price so to make a profit and to pay taxes.

You may find that you have to pay import taxes and VAT {Value Added Tax} from you home country when they come through customs.

Even if I paid £28 tax & customs duty the unit would be half of the retail price.

If you go to DHgate and check the prices of the Titan II from china and then check the price on Ebay, you can see the mark up/profit percentage.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/dry-h...able-vape-pen/212205061.html#s1-0-1|156665616

The Titan II is a good example because it is a genuine Chinese vape which if you buy direct can cost £24.52 a when ordering a single unit, which then retails for £38 -£42 from UK resellers.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...porizer.TRS0&_nkw=Titan+II+vaporizer&_sacat=0

Not quite doubling your money with the Titan II but getting close, if you were to order multiple units the price would be much lower and also they offer free delivery from China.

I will buy a Firefly but not just yet as I have just bought two Vaporizer this week already.

Lol yeah I bought 3 in the space of a week, thanks for showing these links, I wouldn't have thought of dhgate. I want a new vape but I also want a new grow setup, decisions decisions. :)

Just a heads up, there are 5 or 6 companies re-branding the Hebe Titan 1 as there own and jacking the price WAY up. If resellers can sell the Titan 1 for $30-40 dollars, what are they paying for them? Nothing wrong with a markup but, selling an item you probably paid $8.00 for for $99 to $119 is just thievery. Grenco Science,Vapor4life,Vapour Source, and Kandy Pens.

Word pop!

re-branding sucks if it means a huge mark up for a product you can already get for a fraction of the price re-branders are selling it for.

You got some rep from me for that great consumer advice , keeping it real and saving us money :) :slap:

Back