Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

I was going to say you had better be a Good Boy and put it on you Christmas List for Santa.....:jaw:..then I saw the Price...

JHC.....:yoinks:

You are like JM...your Toys are Very Expensive...

You have to pay for the best with most things in this life Mossy plus money is meant to be spent lol.

I didn't like the iolite I couldnt get much visible vapor,it was noisy and a pain to fill with gas.

Keeps your hands warm on cold winter nights.

High!

Crafty looks great but just wondering about the max temp @195c and change of batteries later on. You cannot open, factory only...
peace!

You can change the crafty's temp via Bluetooth and smartphone App ! Just waiting on a few reviews. Vape Critic I'm looking at you.

I tried a PAX out a couple weeks ago and was not impressed ... Large bowl, burnt my weed and not much vapor out of known weed ... I use a Vapir NO2 about 6-8 times a day now ... it can really do the job for an antique ... uses very little weed and puts forth acceptable vapors .... Once a person finds a Vape they are comfortable with, I wonder if it's possible to find another vape that gets you higher on the same basic quantity of weed ...

I can understand wanting a new vape but what are the chances it will get you higher ? I ask because I want a new Arizer Solo and money's tight and if it doesn't get me higher then what's the sense ?

:tiphat:

Every Vape has its pros and cons. If you love Vaping you will want to enjoy all the different experiences each quality vaporiser brings.The Pax is average without the screen mod. But amazingly powerful for such a portable Vape.

You can change the crafty's temp via Bluetooth and smartphone App ! Just waiting on a few reviews. Vape Critic I'm looking at you.

High!

Yes but you will see that the increments allowed are knot so useful, unless later revised or hacked V.1....

Peace!

Back