Dutch Passion THE ULTIMATE STRAIN; (FEMINIZED) FROM DUTCH PASSION. SOG JOURNAL. By Autoberry.

very nice bro
View attachment 209989

:drool::smokebuds::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Cheers mate,..........they are starting to "Rocket Along Now"........almost like these put down a lot of root matrix early on with this strain. Once thats built look out !!....... Going to push em in veg a bit. Tony say's up to 70=80cm full stretch. If i can get em there, then knock em 12/12, it might push the yield up somewhat. A three are just under/over 60cm. If they stretch 30% during flower, it should give a good show, and time for bows to pull up into "Light Pockets". They aint lacking photons on em that's for sure.

Im loving these Ultimate's so far. Like having "Little Ferrari's" in ya cab.........getting a nice perfume from the girls now as well,...........atc on 20w tickover 24/7........it's a very sweet berry skunky mix..........utterly adorable. cant wait to sample the "DUTCH PASSION Team Favorite Roken". After this extended vegitative window,........i am anticipating a massive explosion of pistols !!.............not far off now...........AB...........

:drool:yep. I see them now..my bad I was having a brain fart I have my pages set up so there more post per page so there is only 2 pages to your forum on my account.:smokeit:.

thats a well stacked growroom autoberry, wait until those buds appear

Just took a couple with only the 189 photons on. And no mh for photo !!
DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 43 veg  0 Fwr 001.jpg each 189 delivers 567w of 6 spec led
DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 43 veg  0 Fwr 002.jpg Thats a total of 1134w of photon power from these bridgelux & epistar 3w clusters 18no with 21 led in each. You can see from this photo, very little light is striking the upper sides of the cab. As the 60 & 90 degree lenses direct it down, where none is wasted !!....Ultimate........
DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 43 veg  0 Fwr 003.jpg The purple one !!......

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 43 veg  0 Fwr 004.jpg Temps bang on with outdoor ambient at 10-12c..RH47

AB....:smoke: total cab wattage is 593w....ATC thermo fan 100mm runs at 40w, cuirc fan at 28w, 2no 20w led 3 spec side lighters 20w, leaves 505w for 2no photons 252.5w ea = 1134w led

Last edited:
Nice light set up ab, girls are well covered.....:smokebuds:

thats a well stacked growroom autoberry, wait until those buds appear

Thanks Tony,........ if you take off 5-6 days from wetting beans to popping the Ultimate to 70mm in height, seedling height. Then they have only been vegged for a smidge over 35 day's. Around 5 weeks etc. I would like to push the potential for height with these as they are up to 70-80cm max stretch, not inc the 3 gigantes pheno's !! So will veg em for 2 or 3 extra day's. And see how they go Tony...............AB...........

Back