Dutch Passion THE ULTIMATE STRAIN; (FEMINIZED) FROM DUTCH PASSION. SOG JOURNAL. By Autoberry.

Just one more "Missus Wembly", Ultimate....cab width stretcher is 85cm above soil. Top left of pic me fingers trying to hold up the 400w halogen photo lamp !......it didant even dent the 1134w of led power output !!.......you can see the white light escaping from the unit top left ....AB.....
DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 005.jpg
pencil.png

Last edited:
Just a quickie, not an "Update" as such..........but something quite new to us all. And an insight into exactly what make it work LED's...........Cannatronics !!

FAN-LESS LED ARRAY. WITH DIRECTIONAL ANGLE POISE. There are only two in the country atm........The heat sink is 35-40% larger than the 21pod unit. But has 36no 3w led's in 5 spectrum's.......the new heatsink.
View attachment 215645
pencil.png
View attachment 215648
Due to the increased size of the heatsink (Fan-Less) the weight is 30% more as well, although this isant an issue to operation. The angle poise is great idea.

The size of the unit, accordingly is largish,....on a 1.5m/1.5m/20m cab you would need to fill the ceiling space with units to get 900w total output. So it can be done fan-less with these units. Combined decibels & vibes from pumps led fans and carbo fan combined do add up. this 110w unit consumes 40w of lecky/hr. Saving the multi fan run costs shows at 40w/hr.

Inside the top kit, used by all the Premier growers,...and not often seen in the bare....is the 21 diode photon pod, inc center led (Voltage Drop Warning Diode in yellow),it is the state of the art atm. Pre-heatsinked PCB/HS/SMD device

It is not lickly atm that another substance can be found that will emit more photons for less milliamp hours (maHr) per hour. At current efficiency's. In the critical nanometer ranges we require.
View attachment 215649
There are 20no emitting diodes, in these ratio's 14 flower, 6 veg inc 2no IR at 730nm infra red is critical to somatic growth.

The % Ratio's are thus, Vegetative diodes 30% 6 outa 20. Flower diodes 70%, 14 outa 20no. I am running 18 number pods with 21no diodes in each. At the above, 70V/30F ratio.

So in "Vegetative" growth i am emitting 324w of veg & 756w of flower photons per/hr from the two units. So my veg output is half my flower output, and is the best ratio combination ever tried in somatic growth through veg and flower.

So my veg window has been achieved counting only veg spectrum's, on 324w of led.........if it's twice that in flower........look out "Ultimate" there a photon blast waiting for the "Budderidge" to happen. it is true that plants use varying spectrum's throughout the full life of the seasons.
View attachment 215658
The Ultimate...here on "Netherlands "Kings Day" we went 12/12 !!....:D AB...
pencil.png
lovely girls bro, i got one them led as sidelights.
:thumbs::smokebuds::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Ultimates loving the Photons AB....:group:

DUTCH PASSION Strain, Ultimate, SOG Journal Update;.........Day 52 (End of Veg);.......Day 4 flower.

Day 4, Fruitification, the Strain has shown pistols at day 4. The girls must of had, or even did have, a shit load of pent up Oestrogen/Oestrodiol residual steroids !,.....after the extended veg window to. This was 7.4wks 52 day's, instead of the usual 35 day's, or 5wks, ie They had 17 days more veg than is usual. Tallest plant 87cm the remainder average a homogenous height pheno at 68-75cm of perfection. Ec 1.5-1.6 Ph 6.3-6.4
Ultimate Journal Day 52 End of Veg. Day 4 Fruitification 004.jpg Sex shown, so 15%Flora/85%Vega = 100% Feed. 26c.

Nice color and fantips clean, at Ec 1.5-1.6. 4ltrs of pre aerated chlorine removed, tap water in 25ltrs of RO res water mixed together, gives me a (Background res Buffering) Ec of, 100ppm. So add 0.1 to the above if you do it that way.

I like the look of this medium height Ultimate pheno feminized,.....>>>
The cab width stretcher is set at 80cm above soil.
Ultimate Journal Day 52 End of Veg. Day 4 Fruitification 002.jpg Underneath is a mass off bows, taken 8 big fans off 15no.

Ultimate Journal Day 52 End of Veg. Day 4 Fruitification 005.jpg The 81cm Superstar of the bean bunch might make 1.2m as final height.........busy soaking up the ray's and throwing bows every where.
Thanks for looking in all;........
Will update next when the first, fruit hits the diameter off a "Walnut".. AB...

pencil.png

Last edited:
yep, it will be interesting AB

Looking awesome bro....Ultimate...:smokebuds:

DUTCH PASSION Strain, Ultimate, SOG Journal Update;.........Day 52 (End of Veg);.......Day 4 flower.

Day 4, Fruitification, the Strain has shown pistols at day 4. The girls must of had, or even did have, a shit load of pent up Oestrogen/Oestrodiol residual steroids !,.....after the extended veg window to. This was 7.4wks 52 day's, instead of the usual 35 day's, or 5wks, ie They had 17 days more veg than is usual. Tallest plant 87cm the remainder average a homogenous height pheno at 68-75cm of perfection. Ec 1.5-1.6 Ph 6.3-6.4
View attachment 217255 Sex shown, so 15%Flora/85%Vega = 100% Feed. 26c.

Nice color and fantips clean, at Ec 1.5-1.6. 4ltrs of pre aerated chlorine removed, tap water in 25ltrs of RO res water mixed together, gives me a (Background res Buffering) Ec of, 100ppm. So add 0.1 to the above if you do it that way.

I like the look of this medium height Ultimate pheno feminized,.....>>>
The cab width stretcher is set at 80cm above soil.
View attachment 217258 Underneath is a mass off bows, taken 8 big fans off 15no.

View attachment 217259 The 81cm Superstar of the bean bunch might make 1.2m as final height.........busy soaking up the ray's and throwing bows every where.
Thanks for looking in all;........
Will update next when the first, fruit hits the diameter off a "Walnut".. AB...

pencil.png
lovely bro. :wiz::wiz::wiz:
:smokebuds::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

yep, it will be interesting AB

Thanks for dropping in Tony,..............hope all celebration's went well on the 30th !!............the sun aint stop shinning since mate !!...........thats a fact................and still is !!...........20c ambient here now !!..........that put it at bliss temp again in the aircon canna micro cabin !!.......tended by Budtender Autoberry..........so named after DP"s ABB...............nothing wrong with wearing it on your sleeve !!............it's a passion you see..............

Tony,.........if i get 60% of the underlying bud bows wriggle to a photon niche,.............i will be very happy...........obviously the upper set will dominate, from the colas down to the 3rd or 4th bow set's down from the top fruit. 15 huge colas would do anyhow !!.......

Should such a happening occur........and in "Abundance"............i will award myself the new item, which all BOM winners and Premier growers should be awarded, for dedication to reserch (Somatic), endurance, patience, persistence assistance & optimism, rationale sportsmanship, plantsmanship, pure canna husbandry and Budtending percipience & perseverance !!........
........"THE ORANGE CANNA TROUW AWARD" From Dp !!..........
bits 001.jpg

Back