Dutch Passion THE ULTIMATE STRAIN; (FEMINIZED) FROM DUTCH PASSION. SOG JOURNAL. By Autoberry.

this has amazing potential, The Ultimate loves intense light, I will enjoy watching this heh heh

this has amazing potential, The Ultimate loves intense light, I will enjoy watching this heh heh

yey...Tony,....thanks for dropping in....the Ultimate's have 76.8w of led over each plant. 237.5 lumens incandescent equivalent per 1w of led. So each plant is getting 18,240 lumens incandescent equivalent Tony,......at 1134w of 7 spec led, that sure hits the 1000w incandecant trial conditions required...!!.......AB.....the 2 photons keep the cab at 26c with cuirc fan !!........untill outside ambient rise to 20c that is !!........just in the temp bliss point atm..........

Lets see how they perform during fruitification !!...........switching 12/12 Sunday...........nutes changed when fruits are hazelnut size...going in at ec 1.4/1.5, from here into flower might hit ec2.0 2.2...i anticipate the full 110 day's..............AB............

ULTIMATE SOG JOURNAL; Day 48 veg from when beans where first put in water, as day 1. so take off 4-6 day's for those guy's who count day 1 from 40-60mm seedling etc.

They have shown a good somatic growth spurt this last 5-7 day's. The tallest 3 are at 65cm & 61cm in height. These picks where taken with a hand held 400w halogen work lamp !.......didant have quite the photographic lighting effect as the 400mh !!..

The power from the 1134w of bridgelux overwhelms the 400 halogen photographic back light !........
DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 001.jpg

You can just see the 400w halogen just managing to side light the 3 ultimate's at the front.....
DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 006.jpg Ec is 800ppm 1.6 ec......still light green !!.....the plants are developing reasonably even all the way round. As the mylar dimond has a high reflective potential.

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 004.jpg A lot of bows for a 60cm plant.....ULTIMATE...

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 003.jpgDUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 002.jpg Sweet looking pheno format.

Two taken with no 400w side light.....they defo switch energy from root to canopy alternately,........second proper growth spurt. All environ factors stable and bang on throughout 42 days above ground ........your right tony, they do love a correct photon level over them......

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 009.jpgDUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 005.jpg

85% stretch in veg now.......near 12/12...........

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 008.jpgDUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 007.jpg Perfect little "Roll's Royce's" luv em

Want to get them to 65-70cm before switching. So they will hit 90cm full stretch with luck. This will give a few more side bows with any luck.....

This is 4 weeks vegetative growth on the ultimate. Not to bad for soil.

Odour of sweetness is increasing daily,.......checked the 100mm carbo's, the Virgin Mongolian charcoal is still at it 100% warm air only. Second grow on it.

it will be put to the test however, with these 15 ultimate's,......when they throw there organelles !!.........out of the pram when they realize they are surrounded by females on all sides !!.....

I got a spare new 100mm mongolian and have fitted a second phat muffler also.......

By the next update they might have thrown pistols !!......
Thanks for looking in all.....AB......

It's along way from day 16 veg......
and not a peep on hassle from the 15 ladies..ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 16 VEG  0 FWR 003.jpg AB..

very nice AB, this will be a real bud fest soon enough. Enjoy the next few weeks!

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 006.jpg

Just found out how to enlarge my edit pics !!..........more pixells in future !!.......AB.........

Attachments

• DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg  0 Fwr 004.jpg
    DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 48 veg 0 Fwr 004.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 42
looking lovely mate.
:smokebuds::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Starting to fill the space nicely, nice canopy too...looking forward to the switch bro.:smokebuds:

Just a quickie, not an "Update" as such..........but something quite new to us all. And an insight into exactly what make it work LED's...........Cannatronics !!

FAN-LESS LED ARRAY. WITH DIRECTIONAL ANGLE POISE. There are only two in the country atm........The heat sink is 35-40% larger than the 21pod unit. But has 36no 3w led's in 5 spectrum's.......the new heatsink.
The new & current essetial cannatronics 002.jpg
pencil.png
The new & current essetial cannatronics 004.jpg
Due to the increased size of the heatsink (Fan-Less) the weight is 30% more as well, although this isant an issue to operation. The angle poise is great idea.

The size of the unit, accordingly is largish,....on a 1.5m/1.5m/20m cab you would need to fill the ceiling space with units to get 900w total output. So it can be done fan-less with these units. Combined decibels & vibes from pumps led fans and carbo fan combined do add up. this 110w unit consumes 40w of lecky/hr. Saving the multi fan run costs shows at 40w/hr.

Inside the top kit, used by all the Premier growers,...and not often seen in the bare....is the 21 diode photon pod, inc center led (Voltage Drop Warning Diode in yellow),it is the state of the art atm. Pre-heatsinked PCB/HS/SMD device

It is not lickly atm that another substance can be found that will emit more photons for less milliamp hours (maHr) per hour. At current efficiency's. In the critical nanometer ranges we require.
The new & current essetial cannatronics 008.jpg
There are 20no emitting diodes, in these ratio's 14 flower, 6 veg inc 2no IR at 730nm infra red is critical to somatic growth.

The % Ratio's are thus, Vegetative diodes 30% 6 outa 20. Flower diodes 70%, 14 outa 20no. I am running 18 number pods with 21no diodes in each. At the above, 70V/30F ratio.

So in "Vegetative" growth i am emitting 324w of veg & 756w of flower photons per/hr from the two units. So my veg output is half my flower output, and is the best ratio combination ever tried in somatic growth through veg and flower.

So my veg window has been achieved counting only veg spectrum's, on 324w of led.........if it's twice that in flower........look out "Ultimate" there a photon blast waiting for the "Budderidge" to happen. it is true that plants use varying spectrum's throughout the full life of the seasons.
The new & current essetial cannatronics 009.jpg
The Ultimate...here on "Netherlands "Kings Day" we went 12/12 !!....:D AB...
pencil.png

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 40 veg  0 Fwr 004.jpg

me fave shot of recent updates.......Large Ultimate's !!.............AB...

Back