Dutch Passion THE ULTIMATE STRAIN; (FEMINIZED) FROM DUTCH PASSION. SOG JOURNAL. By Autoberry.

Just gone 35 days from wetting Ultimate beans. the ultimate seems to diverted somatic growth energy, visibly into root matrix around day 15 to 20-25, Root matrix is now visible all round the air holes in my home made air vented AB airpotzs !!......

I have done a 30 day lecky assesment now. anticipated total Kw is 876kw in 105 days. The 189 is using less and giving more watts of led. So from each of the ultimate i will need 68.4 dry, to hit the 1g/Kw.............this is achievable from this strain. The ultimate has a lot less stretch in her than the Outlaw, comparatively..........and is making me feel like i am under growing them !!..............its just they are smaller pheno than the outlaw,...........which went down, with comments like, have you been to Holland ??...............and that is undoubtably the best smoke i have had so far !!................i can only agree. It upto MJ & MN ( Mother Nature) now................to deliver the 1g/Kw record.................AB.................:D
POST SOME PIC BRO.
LOVE TO SEE YOUR GIRLS.
:pop::pop::pop:
:smokebuds::wiz::wiz::wiz::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Nice Looking forest to be AB!!! Gotta let us know how the ultimate is!!! Can't wait to see her in flower.

hey AB !! Subbing!!

Quick question though... how can the new light be using less leccy,yet putting out more watts per LED? Thats seems like a contradiction in terms, but I'm no expert.
Anyhow, looking damn fine!

grofu,......thanks for dropping in,........the answer is "It's 12volT" forward current 700ma led lighting, with 2no 100mm 12volt 200ma fans sited on this,.............the most efficient, engicad designed "Alloy" heat-sink,............it is designed to run with no fans. but this may shorten the life of the emission consistancy. To 49,998 hrs.
189 PHOTON 567W AND INDUCTION 300W 012.jpg
The matrix is designed to exactly disperce at 25c, the heat generated at the auto soldered junction points (Solder Tabs) of the SMD (Surface Mounted Device),....... this by diffusion moves to the solid plate defuser, above which is mounted the matrix alloy vane defuser, surfaced for the heat produces from 42no 3w diode terminals. It's the x3 lens fitted to the diode that give "More Directed light" at 60 & 90 degrees angle.

Hope that helps with some of the answers grofu's.......

hers some different kit,.......on peak,......veg & fwr 300w induction at said wattage,......practically zero heat, very efficient emmisions......
189 PHOTON 567W AND INDUCTION 300W 001.jpg189 PHOTON 567W AND INDUCTION 300W 004.jpg...AB......

Nice Looking forest to be AB!!! Gotta let us know how the ultimate is!!! Can't wait to see her in flower.

Will do bro........just about to,........knock em :1212:....yey..........the photon and X3 lens has packed on the nodes man...........such a cute trait,................they have already scoffed well over 100 ltrs in 40 day veg at ec 1.4 + an's grow cal/mag buffer. ph 6.2-6.3.............4 shooter Ultimate for sure.........AB........

Good luck with the flowering bro.
I'd like to see those induction lights in action...:smokebuds:

cant see pic mate
:smokebuds::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Dutch Passions "ULTIMATE" S50/I50 Fem reg. UPDATE Day 41 Veg; 0 Flower.

The Ultimate is making progress near the end of the extended vegetative post seedling push. Which is perfectly aligned with the natural magnetic clock. As we have only just put the clocks forward an hour. So the fruitification should start now !!.........

However; this is a height stable strain; currently 550mm to 610mm; out of 15, only 3 have broke ranks in 41 days. And jumped above canopy. The Ec is 1.5 and ph 6.3-6.4. 26c Rh 42-45. heres my favorite shot of this group. 41 days "V" Ultimate....
DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 40 veg  0 Fwr 004.jpg
Frongs,...of Ultimate Sativa pheno all of em. Here the other pics. I need 68.8 from ea to walk through the 1g/Kw green grow premium. at day 40 they have scoffed 166Kw and 119ltrs of juice brecky and tea time feeds. Ultimate SOG >>

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 40 veg  0 Fwr 007.jpg The 189 Photons are pushing em hard.

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 40 veg  0 Fwr 005.jpgvery close nodes, X3 lenses !!

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 40 veg  0 Fwr 003.jpg Shoot Ultimate; Couldn't tell from seedling !! They just hit the "Sweet Spot" though !....."Soil For Show"...Ultimate Holistic SOG show.

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 40 veg  0 Fwr 006.jpg The Ultimate Canopy Begins to form.!!. ladies !.... "Quess Wich One Is An "Outlaw" I got one out of 3 seeds. Its in there. Went in same time as 14 Ultimates !!

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 40 veg  0 Fwr 008.jpg Competing for 189 photons !!.......very efficiently.

DUTCH PASSION Ultimate Journal Day 40 veg  0 Fwr 002.jpg Angled group shot. back lit with 250w MH to asist pics. Still a light shade of green to all fans. even color,.....very healthy somatic growth with the strain. Ec 1.5 and still hungry,....
Ec 1.5 till flower though. Then drop down a little, before ramping up the P,K !!.......prob go :1212: 2 days.

fav pic of recent;.........jtangs 'ball of "Calyx Mutant Canna Fluff" To much PK !! nelson wow;;;......jtangs blue velvet preview.jpg

AB.............OUT;.........>>.......12/12 nxt update.......

Last edited:
Back