Dutch Passion THE ULTIMATE STRAIN; (FEMINIZED) FROM DUTCH PASSION. SOG JOURNAL. By Autoberry.

Best of luck ab, hope you hit the 1g/ kw bro..:group:

Cheers man keep em peeled here !!.........this should be heavy weight,..........and i got new lights for ultimate................AB......................been having a look at the new "50w" arrays, on ledhydroponics,..............the "Helios".............got 2 on order for flowering, as reportedly thay are even lower leck used..!!.....cant wait to light em up on flower,.............only one other guy has em in uk at mo,........so will be among the first in uk to get 50w arrays for ultimate ultimate !!.........AB.........:peace:

DUTCH PASSION ULTIMATE GROW 15No DAY 13 IN VEG; UPDATE;

Guy's sorry i aint been about for a few days !!...........been knocked out with spring flu, 60% out of it now though..........been crawling out of bed to tend girls !!........or the ultimate "Cohort" as i now call em !!........not alot to update, in the last 10 days, as they are still baby seedlins !!......the night temps here in southern uk have been very low,......have had to anciliarie heat the cab (89w bar) to keep em at 18-20c !!.......probably helped the slow start.....

They are all settled in, and getting on well. They stretched a little more than the "Outlaw".........not all beans are the same !!.............they got there feet well in now though....!!.....
ULTIMATE DP SOG JOURNAL day 13 veg  seedlings 15no 002.jpg Lights out...

ULTIMATE DP SOG JOURNAL day 13 veg  seedlings 15no 003.jpg me new photon 189 x3 lenses.........see the purple one !!

ULTIMATE DP SOG JOURNAL day 13 veg  seedlings 15no 001.jpg There on their way !!.....high germination rate from these.

189 PHOTON 567W AND INDUCTION 300W 015.jpg me new photon pro 189, the 2nd one goes in 2moz, giving 1134w of led power !!....... i will need it on 15 ultimates !!......

189 PHOTON 567W AND INDUCTION 300W 017.jpg crispy build, lenses are superb, 3x 21 diode 3w clusters times 9 clusters !!.....quietly pleased,.......seen em used elsewhere to great outcome. Quiet unit to, the girls love em already !!.....

450w new Led  50w chip sets 6 spectrum photon3.jpg Ordered 2 of these new 50w "Helios" units, for flowering the "Ultimate Ultimate" !!, there in next week with ledhydroponics, where i have bought all my LED's !!.......this new kit is market leading,......the next largest chip is 100w !!.....but not available in our spectrum's yet though !!......this is as big as it will get for the not to distant future !!......cant wait to fire em up !!......AB..

Next update Tue 2nd April,....10 days..........AB........... Untill Then paste this and dream of "nl" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDvZquq5TxE Just love the nostalgia AB..

Thanks for looking in !!.........minus 8 on the 23rd March !!......thats a first !!

Last edited:
Want to see this 1 for sure,,Gd luck AB hope u hit ur target..:smokebuds:

Ultimate Colas wk 7 flw 55 days.jpg Zill........here a pic of the only other Ultimate grow on the net. This is day 55 !!............fed on 4 to 5 ml of oldtimer bloom organic 5ml ltr !!...........i been told she can handle the nute push !!.....i was plaaning the usual 12 weeks !! not 6 !!...........thanks for best wishes ....AB......

Nice grow setup man!!wow!west side B-more eh?!Was born in B-more.Live a touch south of there now.best of luck my friend!!

Nice grow setup man!!wow!west side B-more eh?!Was born in B-more.Live a touch south of there now.best of luck my friend!!

The Dude, Love the tagg Dudes............Baltimore,...........wow...........just had a freind come back with trainwreck beans !!.........full reg landrace herb !!........... How long you been a perpetual gardener Dudes ?/.........do you have a medi ticket bro ?/ is there one on the west side dudes ??..............

I was planin on doin my Orange Bud but think il hold off & get some of these beans,:smokebuds:

I was planin on doin my Orange Bud but think il hold off & get some of these beans,:smokebuds:

Zill,.....the germination % on these ulties is 90% !!.....very stable item in all aspects, except the head that aint stable !! at 18-22% !!...... if it's like me "Outlaw XXL yield to. cant coplain at the outlaw either, but this "Ultimate" is an early finisher comparatively to outlaw at 100 days, 35 in veg etc etc.........love to see another one going with these dudes .....cheers for popin in AFN friend......AB..........
:five::peace:

AutoBerry ,hey man and Thanks. Im not a perpetual grower.i will be soon enough.Just need to grab a fresh start this season n if everything works out,life will be just fine.And ya gots some trainwreck eh? ive not burned that yet,I hear it'll know ya round a bit.LOL

Ultimate SOG Journal Day 16 Update (Cheeky Early One) & Me New Kit.

Couldn't resist an early update; they look so qute !! and me new kit come !!..
Looked in this morning,........after potting out 3-4 days ago.......very vigorous little ladies !!.......couldn't help but take a pic of em at it !!........

ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 16 VEG  0 FWR 003.jpg ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 16 VEG  0 FWR 004.jpg ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 16 VEG  0 FWR 005.jpg

50w Helios.jpg Just got my new 450w Helios through today from LEDHydroponics,........low db's emission great, cant wait to use em in the flower phase i am putting 1200w of "Helios" over the "Ultimate" !!......that will "Fill" the buds i bet !!........do look a good unit...........50w mixed spec chips, nice.....
450w helios superb piece of electronics.jpg wired 450w helios.jpg me new 50w kit, well pleased.
Seem to be better spread, with greater penetration....the new bigger lenses is fantastic. cant figure it out but it seem more powerfull, with slightly more white light mixed, 50w superb. 630nm Fwr 13pcs, 610nm Fwr 3pcs, 660nm Fwr 4pcs, 460nm 3pcs Veg, 440nm Veg 1pcs, 740nm Fwr 1pcs..........
Spectral flowering.jpg Spectral vegitive growth.jpg visiblespectrum2.jpg

Bang tidy, if you ask me as a Scientist,..........it's on peak have a look....AB....

:group: :dance: :beast: :420: :slap: Yea !!.......

Likin ur new kit AB,ur goin to get some bad ass buds im sure ,,,,Im passin som REP ur way m8,,,:smokebuds:

Back