Dutch Passion THE ULTIMATE STRAIN; (FEMINIZED) FROM DUTCH PASSION. SOG JOURNAL. By Autoberry.

Awesome new lights AB, best of luck, not that you'll need it mate!!!

going to be some more LED glory to behold. Glory !

DAY 22 UPDATE; Ultimate SOG Journal.

Well it sure is nice to be well under way with this new (To Me) strain. The Ultimate has settled very quickly into the new home. The soil on this occasion is John inns seedling compy ph 6.5. For the ultimate this time, i mixed 50% pre-washed ph'ed soil from the Outlaw grow, sieved out all old debris, and mixed in 50% new inns, and more sand and perlite & vermiculite and epsom & potash, tea spoon each in 6ltrs soil.

First thing i noticed is the plants settled in much faster, and the capillary action from the drip feeder is 200% improved. The 150ml dose spreads right out through the pre-washed soil much better.

The Ec is 500ppm 0.74 hanna or 1.0 bluelab. They are the perfect shade of "Green".......and loving the new photons from my new photon's, the 189. had to put a 250w MH hand held to get photo's otherwise it's so purple pink from the 189 flux, you cant see alot !! other than pure led colors !!........
Looking chubby, close inter-nodes a good start from 189..

ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 22 VEG  0 FWR 001.jpg The perfect green......

ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 22 VEG  0 FWR 002.jpg fat Sativa pheno
Hard to pick a "Super Star" atm, as the strain is so very stable, showing identical performance at this stage, 22 day's veg,......The Selection Window" i decided to keep em all !!......ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 22 VEG  0 FWR 003.jpg I have one "Outlaw" in the 15 bunch,.........vegin her for a mother with one other selected Ultimate mother. They say the first time is the best, so "Mom" Outlaw & Ultimate !!.......so nice to see the perfect "Uniform" pheno outcome. If you take of the 5 days for the bean soak from wet. These are a little over 2 weeks old. Well pleased with the Ultimate, & the new photons from ledhydroponics.

I have landed a largeish a contract to forfill in the west country, so wont be updating again till, at the earliest, 18th April, day 28, going to veg for 35 day's 5wks again. To boost yield, as the height of this geno/pheno is also very stable at 70-100cm.

Looking forward to that as it's near :1212::coffee: be good be cool........AB.....

Journal Update; DUTCH PASSION ULTIMATE JOURNAL;
Update; Day 34 Veg 0 Fwr

Hiya Guy's & Gals; AB has Had to pop back, for weekend, !!........couldn't resist an update;

The 15no Ultimate's have been on auto feed for 8 days, at 150ml ea, twice a day;............it obviously weren't enough !!...........they are looking very well on it though. We have 3 super stars out of the 15no so far; 1no, 2nd row far left, 1no, 3rd row far left and 1no back row middle.

All the other "Ultimate's" are uniform. In RO water, Ec is 1.2, PH (Potenz Of Hydrogen) 6.2. inc vit drops and AN grow cal/mag, Canna Vega/Rizo/Zym. 500/L/Hr Pump stirred res before feeding for 15mins. Chemicals "Stratify" in still solutions, by density.
ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 34 VEG  0 FWR 002.jpg
Here is the rear guard "Ultimate"..showing sativa pheno, shooter traits, leading to heavier yielding of fruits.ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 34 VEG  0 FWR 004.jpgThe rear pheno DP "U"
ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 34 VEG  0 FWR 003.jpg

PS; From AB..... Few weeks back "ACPO" (Association Of Chief Police Officers Uk) released a pdf to all. Stating Commercial growing will only be considered, for charging, if the amount propagated & found, exceeds 25no. otherwise it will considered personal use propagation. Found in canna news AFN...........

The 15no Group shot. DUTCH PASSION "Ultimate "SOG"" i am pleased with them, all...........nice green color to.........love em....ULTIMATE JOURNAL DAY 34 VEG  0 FWR 001.jpg

The 189photon from LEDHydroponics, is keeping nodes very close. And issuing perfect development to the new growing, now established "Plantlets De Van Ultimate",.............the "X# Lens" is making alot of difference compared to my previous ledhydroponics evader. Which has the identical spectrum and diodes from Bridgelux & Epistar, but has the x3 lens fitted to it. The difference is more vegetative output for shure. Well please so far,.........

Back tue 23, nxt update;........going to give em 8 more day's in veg, til sun 21st and have a look again when i get back, lifted auto feed volume to 200ml twice daily now. That 48 ltrs in 8 days !!...........have a good week all......AB........................."Let The Sea Of Green Begin"...!!!..........

Journal Update; DUTCH PASSION ULTIMATE JOURNAL;
Update; Day 34 Veg 0 Fwr

Hiya Guy's & Gals; AB has Had to pop back, for weekend, !!........couldn't resist an update;

The 15no Ultimate's have been on auto feed for 8 days, at 150ml ea, twice a day;............it obviously weren't enough !!...........they are looking very well on it though. We have 3 super stars out of the 15no so far; 1no, 2nd row far left, 1no, 3rd row far left and 1no back row middle.

All the other "Ultimate's" are uniform. In RO water, Ec is 1.2, PH (Potenz Of Hydrogen) 6.2. inc vit drops and AN grow cal/mag, Canna Vega/Rizo/Zym. 500/L/Hr Pump stirred res before feeding for 15mins. Chemicals "Stratify" in still solutions, by density.
View attachment 206269
Here is the rear guard "Ultimate"..showing sativa pheno, shooter traits, leading to heavier yielding of fruits.View attachment 206270The rear pheno DP "U"
View attachment 206272

PS; From AB..... Few weeks back "ACPO" (Association Of Chief Police Officers Uk) released a pdf to all. Stating Commercial growing will only be considered, for charging, if the amount propagated & found, exceeds 25no. otherwise it will considered personal use propagation. Found in canna news AFN...........

The 15no Group shot. DUTCH PASSION "Ultimate "SOG"" i am pleased with them, all...........nice green color to.........love em....View attachment 206274

The 189photon from LEDHydroponics, is keeping nodes very close. And issuing perfect development to the new growing, now established "Plantlets De Van Ultimate",.............the "X# Lens" is making alot of difference compared to my previous ledhydroponics evader. Which has the identical spectrum and diodes from Bridgelux & Epistar, but has the x3 lens fitted to it. The difference is more vegetative output for shure. Well please so far,.........

Back tue 23, nxt update;........going to give em 8 more day's in veg, til sun 21st and have a look again when i get back, lifted auto feed volume to 200ml twice daily now. That 48 ltrs in 8 days !!...........have a good week all......AB........................."Let The Sea Of Green Begin"...!!!..........

rocking bro, lovely girls.
:wiz::wiz::wiz:
:smokebuds::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

going to be some more LED glory to behold. Glory !

Yes sir, am well pleased with these Ultimate's Tony................i am going to love em till the end !!.............treat em like a lady !!...............fine nutes, lots of o2, and vitimins, fine fettle...............if Tony turns to "Tulips" look out Tulip world !!........the most distributed plant in the world the "Dutch Tulips"..........once apon a time in the late 1700's,........10,000 guilder where payed for one Tulip...............that was worth it's weight in gold to !!.........Behold,....."The Golden Age" will return !!...........

Just gone 35 days from wetting Ultimate beans. the ultimate seems to diverted somatic growth energy, visibly into root matrix around day 15 to 20-25, Root matrix is now visible all round the air holes in my home made air vented AB airpotzs !!......

I have done a 30 day lecky assesment now. anticipated total Kw is 876kw in 105 days. The 189 is using less and giving more watts of led. So from each of the ultimate i will need 68.4 dry, to hit the 1g/Kw.............this is achievable from this strain. The ultimate has a lot less stretch in her than the Outlaw, comparatively..........and is making me feel like i am under growing them !!..............its just they are smaller pheno than the outlaw,...........which went down, with comments like, have you been to Holland ??...............and that is undoubtably the best smoke i have had so far !!................i can only agree. It upto MJ & MN ( Mother Nature) now................to deliver the 1g/Kw record.................AB.................:D

hey AB !! Subbing!!

Quick question though... how can the new light be using less leccy,yet putting out more watts per LED? Thats seems like a contradiction in terms, but I'm no expert.
Anyhow, looking damn fine!

Back