Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

entry- growtogrow #1
1st plant
20200423_191220.jpg

The 6 week old stunted photos have picked up once i repotted to 1gal the other pots were the sterile soil for seeds, so if possible i can use these ( I know the start date and date they rose, its in my grow diary.

Super Lemon Haze could be one
Liberty Haze another
mmmm maybe throw in another auto if the bagged auto seed ( pulled from bud) doesnt strike

You got a head start on me lol
Hey there Jpkindbud :cheers:
I've got t5 lights above them girl's to add light to the short day lght hour's this time of year.
I tried to be in the ground on 420... But with all the disruption around the world and right here. I wasn't able to do everything I needed to do before 420 as the stores were closed up and everything. I couldn't get nothing.
I had to order everything I used and in some case's had to pick it up "with full PPE on too :gassy:
But I got in early this year... earlier than I do most. So all's good. We had snow on 4-21 and 4-22 and cold. I would've had to heat the grow anyway.
We're still not out of the woods yet it's possible to get snow as late as May 15th for sure. Seen it before:vibes:

My 3 photoperiod contenders Ill have to get the battle code card in some pics this weekend, they were started February 10th of 2020.

HSO Fast OGKZ is still inside waiting to get transplanted outside probably another week or so im not sure how fast these will want to flip into flower and were still a bit low on light hours about 14 and a half or so. She has been topped a couple of times and some super cropping. They have all had a little stress I let them go a bit long on transplanting into a bigger pot and they ran out of the time release amendments so when I up potted them I over fertilized with a tea and now it looks like they might be leveling out. Definitely ready to get them in the ground where its a bit more forgiving.
DSCN1042.JPG

Dindafem Blue Widow In the ground already was transplanted 4-27-20

DSCN1053.JPG

Dinafem Quick Kush also still indoors awaiting transplant in a week or so. Same stress on here as the others, they are all on the rebound and should be full swing again soon.
DSCN1041.JPG

@Waira I can do 3 autoflowers also with the 3 photoperiods? This is a battler for both outdoors correct?

Attachments

• DSCN1041.JPG
    DSCN1041.JPG
    551.7 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN1053.JPG
    DSCN1053.JPG
    646.8 KB · Views: 68
Back