Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Wow seeing this plant makes me believe that anything is possible. Absolutely stunning.
:cheers: thanks bud, she was a Champ in all regards, very solid outdoor grower as intended by Female... BTW, that's only a 7gal pot!

June is fine mate, this contest is more relaxed by design,... OD growing is a real venture, so we are flexible; you can start any time, it's the finish date that's most important (wiggle room there too if warranted!)... late May-June is fine, that's when mine get started. I grow in smaller pots, 10gal, so I need to shorten the veg' time to keep them proportionate....:greenthumb: You can grow some juicy mama's in 7-10gal just fine!
Check out this girl from 2 seasons, Outdoor Grapefruit (Female)
View attachment 1185283View attachment 1185284View attachment 1185285View attachment 1185286View attachment 1185287
Wowzers dude! That’s an impressive plant, nice work!

I might have to upsize my pot when I do mine. I also will have to wait until June to have some decent weather for outdoor growing

Smoked a joint and re-read rulez, so I'd like to swap out the quarter pounder auto with a photo plant from my clones; The purps BC bud.

auto trans siberian, auto sucker punch , and photo The purps.
Plenty of time mate, open start date so no rush to get in really... get your girls going first, then make your choices and enter officially!

entry- jean-o
Official comp entry pics. I forgot to right outdoor on the cards let me know if these work. @Waira

Blue Widow (Photo)
DSCN1066.JPG

Fast OGKZ (Photo)

DSCN1056.JPG

Quick Kush (Photo)
DSCN1062.JPG

Black Gannie (Auto) Germ method seed straight into soil.
DSCN1063.JPG

Bloody Cheese (Auto)
DSCN1064.JPG

CBD Crack (Auto)
DSCN1065.JPG

Weather forecaster has it all wrong calling for 26 deg F for friday night o no. I better get a jacket on the girls outside. Im still getting pretty vigorous growth even though temps are quite low from the outdoor girls.

update Hecno - 5/6
Update , week four , Z99 photo , I will be changing the setting once my sons auto is finished :thumbsup:
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG

Waira , the lad added 200 liters of cheap store soil to my soil Silly bugger . I did tell him to check the soil Ph , did he narr , I am not going to tell him again , All is fair in love and war . :crying:

@Jpkindbud @hecno -- updates noted :thumbsup:

Weather forecaster has it all wrong calling for 26 deg F for friday night o no. I better get a jacket on the girls outside. Im still getting pretty vigorous growth even though temps are quite low from the outdoor girls.
:cuss:foooooooock.... well in the ground at least, they won't get the roots exposed as badly...

Waira , the lad added 200 liters of cheap store soil to my soil Silly bugger . I did tell him to check the soil Ph , did he narr , I am not going to tell him again , All is fair in love and war . :crying:
:face: what in the green fook is his thinking on that? Is this for a whole batch he's mauling, or the tomato patch specifically? I think he's figuring on a short cut here mate, but he gonna paaaaaaay,... :pimp:

:muahaha: No mercy Pops, bruises learn'm better than love taps! :amazon:

Back