Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

. But Can't make up my mind to witch one I want to put in the comp. :shrug: Help!
Remember, you chose 3 now, or very soon (some wiggle room for making sure the plants establish and start off well), only at the end do you make your final official entry auto and/or photo.... I have marked the first 3 as official entries for now,...these are well under way, so if you want to change, do it soon and let me know with a @ tag, OK?

** edit* saw the 4th plant in last pic, noted,... same deal, time to get those horses into the start gate dude!

Last edited:
The 6 week old stunted photos have picked up once i repotted to 1gal the other pots were the sterile soil for seeds, so if possible i can use these ( I know the start date and date they rose, its in my grow diary.

Super Lemon Haze could be one
Liberty Haze another
mmmm maybe throw in another auto if the bagged auto seed ( pulled from bud) doesnt strike
If you need time for making sure they are OK, that's fine Smokey, but enter in anything you think is ready officially...
My 3 photoperiod contenders Ill have to get the battle code card in some pics this weekend, they were started February 10th of 2020.

HSO Fast OGKZ is still inside waiting to get transplanted outside probably another week or so im not sure how fast these will want to flip into flower and were still a bit low on light hours about 14 and a half or so. She has been topped a couple of times and some super cropping. They have all had a little stress I let them go a bit long on transplanting into a bigger pot and they ran out of the time release amendments so when I up potted them I over fertilized with a tea and now it looks like they might be leveling out. Definitely ready to get them in the ground where its a bit more forgiving.
View attachment 1184840
Dindafem Blue Widow In the ground already was transplanted 4-27-20

View attachment 1184839

Dinafem Quick Kush also still indoors awaiting transplant in a week or so. Same stress on here as the others, they are all on the rebound and should be full swing again soon.
View attachment 1184842
@Waira I can do 3 autoflowers also with the 3 photoperiods? This is a battler for both outdoors correct?
Yup, you can run auto's and photo's!
Good on the first one in-ground! :woohoo1: I know weather is dicey, so (for anybody), if a plant dies, goes sideways early on, a switch is OK.... Once the plants are established and rolling, then your 3 are locked in...

Hey there Jpkindbud :cheers:
I've got t5 lights above them girl's to add light to the short day lght hour's this time of year.
I tried to be in the ground on 420... But with all the disruption around the world and right here. I wasn't able to do everything I needed to do before 420 as the stores were closed up and everything. I couldn't get nothing.
I had to order everything I used and in some case's had to pick it up "with full PPE on too :gassy:
But I got in early this year... earlier than I do most. So all's good. We had snow on 4-21 and 4-22 and cold. I would've had to heat the grow anyway.
We're still not out of the woods yet it's possible to get snow as late as May 15th for sure. Seen it before:vibes:
Yeah 61 deg F today but cooling down tonight and rain with 60 mph gusts ill wait til its warmer at night

Remember, you chose 3 now, or very soon (some wiggle room for making sure the plants establish and start off well), only at the end do you make your final official entry auto and/or photo.... I have marked the first 3 as official entries for now,...these are well under way, so if you want to change, do it soon and let me know with a @ tag, OK?

** edit* saw the 4th plant in last pic, noted,... same deal, time to get those horses into the start gate dude!

Ok ok :headbang:

#1 Hawaiian Maui Waui Nirvana seeds
20200428_094111.jpg

#2 Blueberry cookies Dinafem
20200428_094242-1.jpg

#3 Dragon blood. Originally Bodhi seeds. But This seed is my only seed from a Dragon blood plant that I grew outside last summer first harvest of 2019
20200428_094006.jpg

All these plants have been growing in the ground since 4/24 :vibe: :cheers::vibes::pass:

Attachments

• 20200428_182925-1.jpg
    20200428_182925-1.jpg
    742 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200428_204857-1.jpg
    20200428_204857-1.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200428_203952.jpg
    20200428_203952.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200428_182932.jpg
    20200428_182932.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20200428_142939.jpg
    20200428_142939.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 29
:thumbsup: OK then! The wiggle room period still applies mate, if one should go sideways in a couple weeks, you can select another...

Historically, peep's don't know what plant will be their final choice until harvest or nearly so, no telling really until you can see who the best at the time!
Since this is a poll-determined winner, taking good pics to show the buds off best is a skill to be honed... Check out last years Comp' and you'll see what I mean....

If you need time for making sure they are OK, that's fine Smokey, but enter in anything you think is ready officially...

Yup, you can run auto's and photo's!
Good on the first one in-ground! :woohoo1: I know weather is dicey, so (for anybody), if a plant dies, goes sideways early on, a switch is OK.... Once the plants are established and rolling, then your 3 are locked in...
:yoinks:What are they and what are you doing to get rid of them:sad:
Thanks Waira, Lemon Haze and Liberty Haze grew another 2cm over night 30cm and 26cm. Maybe be time to transplant to main soon. I am pretty sure they be okay, watch them a few days and decide, and the auto seed pulled from an auto bud, is showing a seedy head lol, no idea how auto bag seed grows, so will be interesting

Ok here I'm here , The plants are around 18 days old and are started inside but will be going outdoors , I should get a min of 6 to 7 hours full sun . The males will be discarded and soil is home made so it is a organic grow . :thumbsup: Ps I have limited experience with photos so I am in it for the fun . :biggrin:
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG

:thumbsup: OK then! The wiggle room period still applies mate, if one should go sideways in a couple weeks, you can select another...

Historically, peep's don't know what plant will be their final choice until harvest or nearly so, no telling really until you can see who the best at the time!
Since this is a poll-determined winner, taking good pics to show the buds off best is a skill to be honed... Check out last years Comp' and you'll see what I mean....
Aaa thanks Waira :toke:
I got a Q I've got some auto seeds coming soon or maybe there fast bud ?? But will I be able to places them into the auto side of the comp?

Yes! Pics are very important a massive tree with bad pics is a huge bummer! I got a very nice camera this year!

Thanks Waira, Lemon Haze and Liberty Haze grew another 2cm over night 30cm and 26cm. Maybe be time to transplant to main soon. I am pretty sure they be okay, watch them a few days and decide, and the auto seed pulled from an auto bud, is showing a seedy head lol, no idea how auto bag seed grows, so will be interesting
:smoking: Hmm, could be interesting alright, was this seed from a bud you grew? Which strain, and any idea who knocked her up?

Aaa thanks Waira :toke:
I got a Q I've got some auto seeds coming soon or maybe there fast bud ?? But will I be able to places them into the auto side of the comp?
Sure, J-O here is running both - :thumbsup:... as long as they spend most of their life outside, they qualify....

Back